heres what happened

• 1) alright, i dont need your bullshit, get proof that i was encoureging people, i never knew anyone on the server, so your statment is false. i LET him tpa to me for help, but never got the chance to ask as i had to go afk, cut your bullshit and be a man, you do know your fighting a 14 year old, right? im the last person to know if there was an exploit and if there was one, bitches like you would be banning people left and right for "exploiting"!

2) you CANT shoot people from underground, BULLETS DONT GO THROUGH WALLS, IDIOT, but nice try, i was doing it to be an idiot cuz thats what i do

3) and i couldn't get back above ground, what did you want me to do? i was stuck, i could go into the water to fix it but i cant go on land, i honestly have no idea how this kind of shit happened, but i believe i know one reason

4) i know im not spelling most things on here right, im getting used to a new keyboard, and im not the best typer ever,

5) how the hell would i be "exploiting"? how would ANYONE get underground from where i was? i want you to show more proof before saying im just an asshole looking to cheat, alright? noone like an admin like that, noone

look, im not trying to get you to feel bad, but this is the only server i like, and its ruined because i fucked up a bit, glad i bought gold, because now i cant use it, i dont feel like this is fair, but im sure another admin or someone would understand a little better that this ban was unfair, i believe anyone, unless using straight up hacks with proof, should get another chance, it really wasn't my fauld, if it was possible to simply BE UNDER THE MAP, more people would do it, now wouldnt they?

A concerned player, WEAPONIZED

• alright, ill have to find another server but i still feel its unfair do make asumptions, i have no idea why this happened but i want it to be a lesson to you all, im always around if you need to say anything more

✋︎?︎ ✌︎☹︎?︎✌︎✡︎?︎ ?︎✌︎❄︎?︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎?︎ ☼︎☜︎?︎☜︎?︎?︎☜︎☼︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎, WEAPONIZED

☼︎☜︎?︎☜︎?︎?︎☜︎☼︎...

also why would that ban me from TWO servers?

• Using the splash damage from fragmentation rounds on a Honeybadger is how people damage others from underground, now don't say you used a peacemaker through out the whole time.

A simple suicide would have spawned you somewhere else and get you out of there. A smart guy like you would've already known that, right? I really don't see how you being a fourteen year old has anything to do with this.

And as you said, yes, more people do this as well. Luckily we caught you in the act before you could escape and deny everything. ;)

All you had to do was say that you're sorry and accept your mistake or come up with evidence to support your case of how you somehow or magically went underground and didn't know how to get out.

I'm CLOSING whatever this was,

thanks for your valuable time!