Most dangerous player

• How about this, most of what you guys have said is valid - currently... ive been on a sandbox dry spell while i got addicted to survival, ill go back to sandbox regularly. From 0. no expectations and no titles. Lets see if i can earn the title amongst you guys aswell.

As for "the best sniper wouldnt need them to slow down"... no sniper can predict some1 juking back and forth to avoid bullets. its just Luck at that point. I wait for a pause or more regular movement before taking a shot. And as far as camping on trees goes, i cant even remember the last time i camped on a tree... we cant have encountered each other often and im sure that "tree combat" was a one off keanu.

Once ive been back on the grind for a while you can make your decision, and whether you think im the best at that point or not (AND WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT BEST PLAYER.... no way near, just sniper - aka better than some1 else in my position....) you will see im not pulling blanket statements out of my ass :).

• I have 400 ping and 8 fps whenever I start shooting on any freezzer server so I can't snipe. I'm also bad at everything else. I just like packing planes with C4 and suiciding into bases, flying around with rainbow cars doing crazy barrel rolls so I can't even tell which way is down it's spinning so fast, and making makeshift vehicles filled with campfires with various signs with writing in bold white that say things not suitable for children with my friends. Essentially just mucking around but when I get spawn killed, I get triggered as hell and start trash talking the whole server. (It gets 10 times worse when the spawn killer uses a Shadow Stalker)

• I have 400 ping and 8 fps whenever I start shooting on any freezzer server so I can't snipe. I'm also bad at everything else. I just like packing planes with C4 and suiciding into bases, flying around with rainbow cars doing crazy barrel rolls so I can't even tell which way is down it's spinning so fast, and making makeshift vehicles filled with campfires with various signs with writing in bold white that say things not suitable for children with my friends. Essentially just mucking around but when I get spawn killed, I get triggered as hell and start trash talking the whole server. (It gets 10 times worse when the spawn killer uses a Shadow Stalker)

I also like running around naked with a chainsaw chewing on my mic yelling war cries trying to get kills