Beiträge von Sovereign

I see this is turning into a chat room, which wasn't my intention at all since the matter is quite serious.

Fix the issue if you may, but close the thread as I don't see how it can be of any further use besides post-hunting.

I think that may not be the case, as the player seems to toy with others rather than outright killing them, like purposefully missing or dealing a low amount of damage. Moreover, both me and my teammate have been attacked by the same person, which neither of us could see or hear, and it's worth noting we didn't log at the same time.

As some of you may have noticed there is a quite a significant issue on the Washington (might be on PEI too) Sandbox server, which is the more or less notorious "invisible guy".

To be brief, someone seems to have found a way to not only use the /vanish and /god commands, but also to make it impossible for players to find out anything about their identity, as he/she/apache does not appear in the players list nor in the kill-screen (notably they do appear as ?[?], though I don't see how that can be of any use).

Here's a screenshot I got of the kill-screen: http://imgur.com/a/28orw

I think it goes without saying that someone with this kind of power who also abuses it pretty much makes the game unplayable, as I have lost more than 0.04 points of kdr just because of it.

For the sake of the server, not mine, please take action.