Beiträge von Truma7465

Not to mention that server has barely any population and spends over 20 hours daily with under 5 players on it. It's been like that for quite a while now. We have to make a sacrifice of our bases and loot so server can get fixed. Many players want to play vanilla servers and they will come back to freezzer if its fixed because its the only server with proper auto updates and doesn't go back to some old save when having a problem with update as quite a few servers that I played on had.

Oh, and people that don't play, please dont troll us with random yes/no votes

Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4598845/ Truma7465

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1900+/450+

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 5~ / 1-2h. Usually available 16h daily but had pc trouble so didn't play much last 2 weeks

About yourself: From Bosnia and Herzegovina, 22 years old and have proper understanding of English, and partly German language.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I started this game on Freezzer Survivals servers, Russia to be more precise. After spending there a nice amount of hours, maybe even 100, and learning the game a bit, I left for more challenging servers aka vanilla servers. Played some vanillas and now got back again to Freezzer servers. Since I spent so much time here, I would love to become a part of the team, to help staff to keep servers clean and to give players a great experience playing on the Freezzer servers. I am available usually for at least 14 hours per day and have access to my PC to come and help out almost all the time.

The map is lagging a lot, played with dream earlier and 5 to 10 sec freezes at spots near volk and zavod or even crashes. Unbearable to play. Many players were requesting a wipe so I made a pool here as it should be.