Beiträge von Snapxdd

The staff member who banned you testifies he saw you building and shooting people from underground, which doesn't match your claims.

i wasnt building nothing, i glitched into the ground and then i think i saw the guy that killed me under the ground so i shot him, but u cant kill him if u under the ground, so he got bamboozled. ah

im sorry for glitching and i wont do this again :/

You don't seem at all sorry for your actions, in fact you seem to be taking a very casual approach in this appeal. Not exactly a good attitude at all towards getting yourself unbanned.

Also, your account of what happened does not match that of the staff member who banned you.

eh? i am sorry, i did something that i shouldnt. And what do u mean not match, i got banned on a washington creaative server, iim not sure if its 25 ap idk

Steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnapGaming/

Reason for ban: Glitching 

Date of ban:25 Ap but im not sure.

Server you were banned on:washington creative im not sure

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:i got banned because of glitching, and i know, its a bad thing to do. but i glitched inside because i tped to some guy

to team with him, but then he shot me, and he was under the map, so i wanted to come back to get a revenge on him :/

but anyway since i got banned i have no more good servers that i can play on, its was the only creative server i had good ping on

and liked to play on it. hope i get unbanned, thanks!