Beiträge von ZemoN

as i said before, no one is playing sandbox for sandbox, and if u cant understand this, then im sorry mr roleplayer but ur retarded

What? Sandbox gives the the ability to spawn stuff in, which is where the PVP comes from

I can see that ur not a pvper at all, ur one of the biggest role players ever. break legs is cancer for pvpers, aspecialy when u play against Fear Clan.

Thank you Acid, LEO G dont u think i know that?! its not the way i have to heal its that i cant do shit if i break my legs and it takes like 6 secs to heal them and all the time when i hold a choke point and ppl are jumping from the sky or are right by my and i cant run, dont u think i get salty when i die so easliy??

what can i say?? just remove it from arena, way to fkn op in 5 meters range, its as easy as said, just ban the bloody thing, its like the MKII but a shotgun. litarlly a fkn death machine!!

They are super op if u know how to use them, some ppl might say that they arent OP well, those ppl need to try them and pvp against them, i once got an respons by some idiot that if explosive bullet were gonna be banned then Drums should also be banned, if that guy is reading this, Ur an absolute idiot, well okay, think about it, it would make pvping alot better:!:

U need to remove Break Legs from Freezer Sandbox, idk why u play sandbox, but noone is playing sandbox for the sandbox, ppl are playing it for PvP and getting better at PvP, its like an enormous Death Match, and everytime u break legs, ur getting killed easily and most of the time when u try to use a splint u get killed, its really anoying and im not the only one that thinks this, u can ask alot of other PvPers, Like Maikyyy for exampel. i hope that you will remove break legs because its one hell of a pain in the ass:!::!: