Beiträge von FlameXthrower

This is a bug that effects as far as I can tell only sandbox servers, though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on other Freezzer servers. I'm not sure if this is just on my end, but I think it is not because all of my friends experience this and have been since we first went on Freezzer servers. It affects solely the person driving/piloting a vehicle, and when they die while still driving/piloting that vehicle, how the player dies seems to make no difference. It happens about 50% of the time, and means that the player seems to respawn perfectly normally, but then realizes that their connection to the server has been lost. There is no error message, only the standard unturned 'connection lost' countdown in the top left corner. It can be solved by a simple disconnect and reconnect to the server, but then of course the players place could be taken and they will have to use '/load on' and '/skill on' again. It is present in every sandbox server I have played on. It is pretty annoying, as it really stops people from trying to do stunts and have fun in vehicles. It's impact is worst when flying the new jet, as crashing instantly kills the occupants, often causing this bug, in air vehicles.