Beiträge von BlazingFlame

I mean I would Have glitched on the account if I wanted to do it .I play freezzer 90% of the time in that account I have aRound 100 hours and I started playing on that account when I goT banned

The account is called knightslayer27 or (thedyestroyer!) I have -20k rep and no ban if I were to glitch again I would have dOne it therE but I didn't because I leaned my lesson So that proves that I am not going to glitch again so I thiNk I have proVed to you that I won't glitch.

Also I have another account I play on freezzer on my other PC I didn't glitCh or get banned and I Have a lot of rep so I have been playing for along time and I didn't get banned so I think one month is enough. That's proof that I won't glItch.

Steam profile:nanazezo177(blazingflame

Reason for ban:glitching 

Date of ban:03.06.17

Server you were banned on:sandbox1-1

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:I have waited along time now and I have seen people such as hooroman(enae)and his friend sasik going under the map in Holmans and trowing gernades which go through the ground and annoying people and killing them while they are glitching and not getting banned. I didn't even go under the map I just tried a glitch that could see people above mewhile I am in the last floor of holmans and I got banned .I think you guys need to work more on making sure there are no glithchers and I also think I have waited long enough because it's not fair that there are people are glitching and not getting banned and other people who got banned have to wait a very long time to play.

Steam profile:nanazezo177(BlazingFlame)

Reason for ban:Glitching

Date of ban:03.06.17

Server you were banned on:sandbox#1-1

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:I really love this server andI play it every day and This is my first time getting banned on any game I  learned my lesson I wanted to see how the glitch in holmans worked.what I did was not acceptable and I will never do it again and I am very sorry now I understand to never glitch . Please can you find any way to unban me I even got my friends to play on it so please can you think about unbanning me or is there any way to get unbanned.