Beiträge von Madax

I don't really think that a massive player advantage affects my performance in freezzer ( in my opinion ) , I can say that having a big team is their way of countering people with exceptional skill , so I cannot say that having big teams in freezzer is bad. And as acid said , it isn't arena , it's sandbox. If you want to fight them with numbers, then create numbers of your own. And I like the kills , and them claiming i'm hacking , makes me feel good.

DanielPx
    The KDR is just an added info. My KDR may support a requirement in staff application that I do indeed have the basic skills of unturned and is indeed qualified for staff. Basic knowledge of unturned is not limited to the number of hours, because most of the time , people idle themselves just to get hours. Which is why most staff applicants add their KDR.

Not all applicants though ^^^^

Cheers

DanielPx
    The KDR is just an added info. My KDR may support a requirement in staff application that I do indeed have the basic skills of unturned and is indeed qualified for staff. Basic knowledge of unturned is not limited to the number of hours, because most of the time , people idle themselves just to get hours. Which is why most staff applicants add their KDR.

Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/deezusnutsus/

IGN : Madax

Hours Played : 1,500+

Unturned Stats : http://unturnedstats.com/stats/76561198121244550

As an active player in the freezzer community, with 400+ hours in freezzer, 10.80+ KDR, and over 22,000 kills, I wish to apply as an individual who seeks to support freezzer in its developments for the upcoming future. Putting aside the fact that I live in an asian continent, I am still content with being an active customer of freezzer, whose intention now is to clean its contents of its immaturity and providing them with right and just penalties, in hopes of maintaining the freezzer servers "cleansed" state. Especially in these times where there are now more people exploiting glitches, I have thought that this is the time for me to act, hence why I am now applying myself as a staff for the community. I can see myself being someone whose intention is to provide benefit for the server, taking into account friendliness and maturity with over 20 years of academic experience. I roughly play freezzer, in my vacant times, 2-3 hours, taking in mind that here in the Philippines, there are more academic fields one must pass in order to graduate. But in days where there are no classes, I play about roughly 3-4 hours. All of these play times a day are, provided that I am not in a familial trip or sick at the given moment. I apologize for the fact that my steam record is not clean, as it holds a "Vac Ban Record" , that was written half a year back, in a game called Counter Strike : Global Offensive, wherein valve claims that the reason was "Detected Malware". At the time I was completely unaware of the claim and even wrote a report about it, and ever since then there has been no reply whatsoever. With that taken into mind, I promise you from the deepest regions of my heart that I do not cheat to win. I hope that this application be proven trustworthy and justifiable, and be provided proper consideration.

Cheers!

Madax

P.S.
    By some miracle that this staff application has been approved and seconded, I can ask my close friend Acid (Staff) for tips on how to execute commands for the future of freezzer.

I mean. 3rd person is quite the dank. I play fairly good with first person but in 3rd person , my gameplay is better. I believe 3rd person is a game feature meant to give advantages. Not really a pro in the game don't take me srsly ;););)