Beiträge von Blyet Nye the Soviet Guy

So I was a dick by doing my job? Seems legit. Its like NikNik said, if you really don't care then stop arguing. Carry on like this and you are asking for your ban to be increased (but that doesn't matter right? I mean, Freezzer is nothing special)

Do your job correctly then I won't call you a dick. Plus arguing on should only get me banned from the forums, not in game since I didn't break any of the in game rules.

The staff member who bans someone REALLY shouldn't be able to close the thread. It allows the banned person to be silenced. Plus, still a dick move to kick me in the middle of a match THEN warn me later.

When I said immediately I meant the fact that you replied and closed the thread at the same time, not allowing any opportunity for debate. Also, you gave me verbal warning. AFTER you kicked me. Finally, I said I just wanted to call out your bullshit.

Steam profile:Blyet Nye the Soviet Guy

Reason for ban: I was kicked for saying "Nigga" then banned for explaining that it doesn't fall under offensive language and that the word "Nigger" is the offensive variatiation which I did not use. 

Date of ban: 6/26/17

Server you were banned on: [EU] Freezzer #ARENA #3-1 [/i|/save|/load|/skill]

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Roadrunner

Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not use an offensive term.

When I made this appeal, the mod immediately closed the thread, saying he already warned me with a kick and I was debating the rules. I knew the rules perfectly well, I wasn't debating them. Its the use of "Nigga" I was debating. I was trying to tell him that people would only get offended if they wanted to. He warned me in chat not to use it, but I was using it in explanatory manner. As in quotes. It's not exactly easy to say which variation of the word I am using without using the word. Also, I'm no mod, but you should at least give someone a verbal warning before you kick them in the middle of an arena match. Ban me if ya want, I'm just calling out the mod's bullshit. It doesn't matter if I get un-banned. I don't really care about that. There are plenty of other servers, Freezzer isn't special.

Steam profile:Blyet Nye the Soviet Guy

Reason for ban: I was kicked for saying "Nigga" then banned for explaining that it doesn't fall under offensive language and that the word "Nigger" is the offensive variatiation which I did not use. 

Date of ban: 6/26/17

Server you were banned on: [EU] Freezzer #ARENA #3-1 [/i|/save|/load|/skill]

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not use an offensive term.