Beiträge von Phanto.Co

No I think it got banned because one, the glitch with the Lockdown mags and 2, it's even more cancerous to vs than someone using a rocket launcher as the rockets travel faster and it's harder to see the rocket. And it does the same damage to players as the rocket

I actually think its harder to hit players in an open area with the Lancer considering the missile drop is hard to see/estimate. I also already mentioned that the lockdown mag glitch was fixed, I just think the Lancer as a whole adds variety, Some kid cant just pick it up and hit someone long ranged first shot but that's just my opinion.

I feel like the lancer being banned was a huge mistake, Before you comment "LANCER TAKES LOCKDOWN MAGZZ!!" It used to, it doesn't now.

Now if you didn't know, the Lancer is a new rocket launcher that was added in update 3.23.0.0, It deals more damage to vehicles than the regular "Rocket launcher", It doesn't have the trail of smoke (making it harder to estimate bullet drop) Which I think defines it from the already existing Rocket launcher. The lancer is quite long ranged as well but the actual visible explosion is non existent at a certain range (Making it harder to know if you hit your target). The reason for the lancers blocking (Other than the lockdown mag crisis) Was the large amount of players using it, Might as well block the Maplestrike when you're at it.

The Lancer simply adds variety to the average loadout, It also looks very cool.