Beiträge von Insco

Steam profile link + name:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Insco/ ( the name : Insco)

Current Location: Bahrain,Asia

Hours on Unturned: 508

Hours on Freezzer Gaming: 118

i play 6 days in the week .

i play in freezzer servers from 4-9 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifications: I am playing unturned since the 2015 and i love this game and these years in unturned was enough to make me Experienced in the game . my first time in freezzer community servers was amazing and i was very happy, then i loved the servers of freezzer and i started to play freezzer with the friends a lot of time.and its still for now the best community ever and after 100 hour in freezzer. I learned about the players and their problems and I saw in myself the ability to solve their problems and deal with it in a suitable way, I have the ability to face difficulties and challenges and overcome them in the most difficult situations. this community is growing fast and the staff deal with at least 8 players in every day, because of (spamming the chat) and (playing music in microphone) and (glitching) and (Easter egg). i would like to say that iam active in discord and the game, i live in a different time zone that makes me active when others not. I can talk with any ages easily and that could help in solving the problems. i am always helping the new players and making them happy by telling them some info about the community like how to spawn items and some rules that could let them away from troubles.

i can speak two language Arabic and English and i think that will be helpful in some situations, i am just a guy who trying to make a friendly atmosphere in this community and help to make it better.

( at the end i want to say thank you for reading and have a nice day)

Steam profile:steamcommunity.com/id/insco

Reason for ban:spam

Date of ban:idont know

Server you were banned on:all servers

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:because my brother was playing not me and he got me muted for 5 days and i want someone to unmute 

me because i dont know anything about it and i dont to do thing against the rules of freezzer and its last time i let anyone plays in 

my

account and if u cant remove mute atleast make it 2 days  5 days is too much