Beiträge von Elisonn

Rocket launcher takes is easy to use only the first 50 meters. After that, you have to measure the dropoff and travel time, which does actually take a decent amount of skill.

If you get killed by a rocket launcher, it's one of these scenarios:

1.You were nearby, and he would have killed you with most other weapons just as efficiently

2. You were literally standing still for several seconds. (You have to measure dropoff for this one)

3. You were trying to avoid the rocket, but he hit you regardless. (You have to measure both the dropoff and the travel time)

The rocket launcher is a high-risk high-reward weapon, and it's perfectly balanced in it's current shape.

tl;dr: rocket launcher is easy to use only up close, after that it becomes a 17th century mortar

Plus, banning the rocket launcher would get rid of those "Nubs" who have no skill at all.

No, because they will become ''Nubs'' that will use the Grizzly and Matamorez.

((no skill))

Rocket launcher takes ((no skill)) only the first 50 meters. After that, you have to measure the dropoff and travel time, which does actually take a decent amount of skill.

If you get killed by a rocket launcher, it's one of these scenarios:

1.You were nearby, and he would have killed you with most other weapons just as efficiently

2. You were literally standing still for several seconds. (You have to measure dropoff for this one)

3. You were trying to avoid the rocket, but he hit you regardless. (You have to measure both the dropoff and the travel time

tl;dr: rocket launcher is easy to use only up close, after that it becomes a 17th century mortar

In my opinion, it would be a nice addition to the creative servers. Sure, it is quite overpowered, but with balancing, such as unability to place them on helicopters, and only placeable in very limited quantities on vehicles, it would make a nice addition.

I tested it again, just as I saved a vehicle with a sign that had this ''

''

<color=#8B0000>█████████</color>

<color=#8B0000>███<color=white>═╬═</color>███

█████████</color>

<color=#8B0000>Vereinigung</color>''

''

when I tried to load it again, it loaded without any attachments. But when something like that is not on the sign, it works okay.

Quoting Acid:

''That does not make sense sorry. If at least one person gets it, it can spread throughout every server just like how the glitched grizzly did. Plus the MKII is far more overpowered than that glitched grizzly. It was blacklisted for that reason in the first place.

The game will still drop you the gun of course. But you won't be able to equip it.''

What is it?

About replicating the bug: It happened after a few amounts of /sv's and /lv's. At first it worked perfectly, then I got killed and had to spawn it in another place, and after some time it just spawned without attachments. It also may be because of me putting this ''

<color=#8B0000>█████████</color>

<color=#8B0000>███<color=white>═╬═</color>███

█████████</color>

<color=#8B0000>Vereinigung</color>'' on signs of both the helicopter and the war machine, since my other vehicle without signs worked perfectly.