Beiträge von Steven

My channel is small, Hope more people would give my channel a visit, even tho I don't have a lot of FPS and low Ping on Freezzer, I still try to my best to make quality videos ^-^

Youtube Channel---- CLICK ME!

Steam--------------------- CLICK ME!

Join my group, with great leaders--- CLICK ME! (:

Freezzer is pretty much my favourite server of all time, Mainly the playful and blissful players that play on it!

Recently I have came across many lag spikes and rubber-banding, I'm pretty sure others would have experience these unwanted lags as well.

.. I wanna say that no matter what server you go lag will always be a piece with the server.. And i'm sure Freezzer and many other servers

are trying their best to give the players the best experience they can provide!:)

So I hope players won't blame the server itself and just enjoy your time in the server and stay out of TROUBLE!!! ok adios :whistling:

-FELICITY(STEVEN)

STAY HUMBLE.

STAY ORIGINAL.

AND STAY REAL.

This is just my opinion and suggestion, any comments & opinions are welcomed..

With the new update [3.21.2.0] there was this "Exploding Chewing Gum" that was included, I know that its a fun & new exciting item that we don't have in unturned (Obviously, its an exploding freakin' gum)

there has been many people who loved it, like me. But in arena we all love some peace and quite for our next game to start. (I myself played hundreds of hours on arena and loved peace and quite)

But this new gum where people can spawn in the waiting platform of arena are eating them and creating this annoying explosion noise continuously which is somehow hurting my ears, how I've made this report to give a suggesting to BAN the "explosive chewing gum" in arena.

Hope others will support this.:P:thumbup:

I apologize if i've insulted you by using your name in game, It was a harmless prank I played on Arduous..making him think that his fighting a better version of you. Once again i'm sorry hope you're okay with it. But this has nothing to do with what issue u had with them.?( Maybe you should stop bringing this threat up as it had clearly showed that u choose to stay down there even though knowing you were in a glitched base you could have suicide straight away, or even leave and make a report, and about your girlfriend, why was she taken a picture with her standing above a bed? and how you were not geared in a picture then geared a picture after. I personally think it would not be fair if all glitcher were to give this "framed" reason and get an unban. And I was just doing a right thing by reporting. as I heard u guys rocketing from below the war zone. Think you should stop giving this many ban appeals and stick to the light punishment you were given. Picture

Steam profile link + name:Steam Profile+Steam name:Steven ; In-game name:Felicity

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1305Hours in-game, 257Hours on freezzer.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:Weekly 40 hours, daily playtime - about 6hours a day

About yourself:I'm an active player on sandbox server and arena servers both played with balance as i hop between many variety of servers that freezzer offer's me to play in,I've have always wanted to be part of the team as i enjoy helping people out,I have myself reported handful of players to ACID(Moderator) as they were banned after double checking if they were hacking/breaking the rules,I'm also in basketball sport which helped me develop many Value which would help in moderating,I'm continuously helping out new players,Mostly on how to Spawn items Saving/loading their inventories and giving them useful tips. As i spend a lot of time in freezzer i realise there isn't many active moderators that are mostly on the servers,thus i'm volunteering to be a support-staff to help enforce punishments to those who glitch,being toxic,spamming of their microphones blasting weird musics,I'm a outgoing and active person,mostly loving to laugh and being friendly but i know when to be strict when needed.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: Above all, I’d like to say this is not a judgement of the fine staff who police your superb servers.

i'm very regular and well known, I'm almost always online on steam and so when I'm not on the server, people can still reach out to me. I feel like I'd be suitable for support-staff as I would be able to moderate frequently.As i'm in the asian time zone i'm am able to moderate when most of the moderators isn't around,I'm not an abusive type of player which is why i'm capable and knowing what is right and what is wrong.

I appreciate opinions/suggestions.

Sincerely,
    Steven