Beiträge von inveraline123

Steam URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268096679
    Reason Glitching
    Server Sandbox #1-5
    Executor RenegadeNine

The reasons why you should unban me: I haven't really played unturned since I got banned on your servers. It was a very long time ago when playing with a friend, when trying to spawn an airplane it collided throught the ground and me and my friend got in the airplane and jumped out then we were outside the map in a mountain area. After being in the ground for a about a minute we took a couple of screenshots and left by suiciding and after we spawned back in we both stopped playing, I came back the day after and tried to join in on your servers but I was banned however my friend who was with wasn't banned. I didnt really do anything when I was in the ground except taking the screenshots after that I left. I would really enjoy to join back in your servers after getting a perma ban. The glitch me and my friend did was an accident and we didn't abuse the glitch in any kind of way. I would just like to get unbanned so I could play with my friends who are daily playing on your servers and I cant play anywhere else with them. Sometimes when I played on your servers I would record my gameplay and put it in a montage. Your servers on unturned are probably the best in the game in creative mode atleast, and I enjoyed playing on them. I do understand that what I did would be enough to get me banned but not perma banned and my friend didnt get any kind of ban even when he did everything with me. It would be stupid that I would be banned banned for this reason and my friend wouldn't get banned. I hope you unban me. I woudl to my best ability follow the rules. Thank you for reading this.

My friend showed me a glitch that gets people out of the map and I got out of the map to take screenshots and test the glitch if I could shoot my friend who was in my group from out of the map and got back in the map, I sent the screenshot to Nelsons email so he could maeby see it and fix the glitch.