Beiträge von Cyka Nugget

My steam profile: Cyka Nugget

Reason for ban: glithing

Date of ban: 2017.7.14

Server where i was banned: Sandbox, Pei, 1-2

The admin who banned me: RoadRunner

Why i thing i shold to be unbanned: Hi, i maked a nother appeal 3 weeks ago, i maked it 2 weeks ago before i was banned. Someone said me i maked the appeal too early sience im was banned. True, because admins cant unban me in a short time becuase glithing is a very bad violation of rules. Ok, first i want to apologise to players who i killed/trolled using glithing, and for the staff, becuase i maked a really bad violation of the rules, this is the firts and last time when i use glithing. I have 700+ hours on unturned from which 200-300 i spended on these sevrers. Im not played on our servers casual, i played almost every day. Then please, unbann me, i am aware for my facts, im not glith again and I ll try to not broke any rule since now.

Guys, i have a suggestion to make this community more better: U can make a server, were glithing, chat bulling, cheat spam, spawn kills, etc. (except hacking) are tolerated, these things happening only in this server in fact, at other servers the punnishements remain.

This thing is so good for players like me, and players like me are so many.

I know this is a crazy idea... but why not? :/

im was banned 2 weeks ago not 1 week...

And man, wtf 6, mooths for a gltching, serriously?

Are more better to warm a player fist time when he glithed whit a ban, if he glith again you can ban it permanent without can appeal his ban.

I can write a nother appeal in 1 week? Im was banned 2 weeks ago, probably more, 6 mooths are so long wat is wrong whit you? :/ 1 mooths are ok in my opinion.

in addition the sentence "Glithing will result in a perma ban whit no appeal... dont do it" doesent exist, acctually the true sentence whith is write is

"Glithing is severaly punisched, please dont try it" but probably was changed before i was banned, for me before i was banned to be severaly punished was a ban for 1-3 hours...

I not understand why you want to apologize to the admins i did not do anything to them, i apologized for the players whith i killed them becuase is not correct to do that, now i understand this.

My steam profile: Cyka Nugget

Reason for ban: glithcing

Date of ban: 2k17.7.14

Server where im was banned: Sandbox, PEI, 1-2

The admin who banned me: RoadRunner

Why i thing i shold to be unbanned: Im was banned for glithing, i wanted to try it once, i not wanted to kill any player from nderground but somebody cames so close to me, i picked a rocket launcher and i killed it, it was so amazing for me how easy is to kill players from underground, i killed so many players but a guy will reported me and i was banned. :( Now im so sorry to all players whitch i killed from underground was not correct from them. Now, i want to be unbanned, i not try glithcing again becuase only noobs try this... And i admit... I WAS A BIG NOOB WHEN I TRIED TO GLITCH!!!

*sorry for my poor english.