Beiträge von Draxis

I'm not saying you were, I DID put a birch plank down, but never left the basement, so a plank was mine (the plank clipped through the wall). Someone else, I'd assume the second null on the banlist, had already made a base behind the wall, as I could see by the metal plants sticking out of the wall. I never left the basement. Like I've said, if I glitched through the wall, I would have broken the bed.

I can see why I was banned as collateral, but I never did any glitching.

Because you checked the owner of every item, and not just the bed or whatever else was placed, I was banned for putting the birch plate there.

I remember those, they weren't mine. I only put down a birch plate, I never left the basement. I actually destroyed the metal plates that I could see protruding from the wall (sorry if that might have let another player go free).

But logically, if I went behind the wall, I'd have seen the bed and destroyed it.

I don't own any alt other than for item storage as a backup, or for R6S, I haven't played on any other account with Unturned.

EDIT: I am currently banned on every server in Freezzers network. The ban message is still saying that "You've been banned from multiplayer."

EDIT (Again): My name shows up as "null" on the Banlist (not sure why), but I was apparently glitching. I've never gone outside of map boundaries, nor have I exploited any game bug. Can someone please inform me as to what (exactly) I've done?

EDIT (Again again): I've remembered what I did to cause this, but I still haven't done anything ban able. Also updated the appeal accordingly.

I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsDraxis/

Glitching

2 AM Banlist time.

Sandbox 3-1

I should be unbanned, as I never stepped outside of the map, and only put a plate down in the basement of Scorpion 7 after a friend of mine informed me that the ground wasn't solid. Honestly I'm not even sure how that's a problem, considering that you can't get through solid objects.