Beiträge von Ragellama

Hi I just wanted to clarify if this guy namex “Gopher” is a trial Mod as he claimed and was throwing some words about, “you’re about to get banned” and I just wanted to know if this was true or not:S

On [EU] Freezzer #SANDBOX 1-1

Me and my friend named PhasedChaos, both cannot keep our saved vehicles, and we have not been able to for a while now, when we do /sv 1 it says it works but when we do /lv 1 it gives us the vehicle without anything on it. Think you can help us with this?:)

Is there any way I could possibly buy the MVP rank for someone, without having to signing onto their account?

And on another note, is there any way I could buy MVP along with a differently colored name in-game?

Steam profile: Ragellama

Reason for ban: glitching

Date of ban:8/11

Server you were banned on:[EU] Freezzer #1-1

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: Hi, my friend and I were banned permanently for glitching on this server. I think we should be unbanned because I realized other people were glitching. My friend reported them but not wanting to wait for an admin to get on, we glitched to flush them out and then got out ourself. We do in fact realize that glitching to kill a glitcher isn't the way to go about things, but in the moment they were just being toxic. We didn't attempt to kill anyone while glitching. We have a total of 400+ hours on this server and would appreciate you considering our appeal. Thank you!

Jets are very easy to counter though, 5 grizzly shots is all it takes, or use what me and my partner do, spawn a vehicle before they get too close to you and bam. Dead.