Beiträge von kenneth4878

No they cant because they already attempted to do this with other things but it basically breaks the game because Unturned is Unturned.

If you think that im toxic because i dont want to get sniped from 500m by every child that joins the server than you will have to call toxic every player that has over 100 hours on Freezzer and understands how easy are thingsto abuse.

And as i said before only actually nerfed things are most abused ones. Right now no one other than you (and players that just camp) have any problem with how guns are. All guns are now balanced to provide good PvP because Freezzer is mainly PvP based server. All players that are actually have balls to PvP close range which is how its supposed to be since there are no guns that go over 300m (excluding modded guns, vehicles and guns that are not in anymore). I understand your point of view because i used to camp like a little pussy with a sniper in full ghillie as well but once i realized how much more fun fast paced playstyle is. What you dont understand is that there also other players than players like you so Freezer admins will rather go for the most optimal option rahter than option that profits you only which in this case is leaving jets nerfed hard so they cant be abused (they were highly abused when they did actual damage with or without plates because of 500m range they have)

1) Snipers are supposed to camp. That's how it works in real life, and in all games they are implemented in.

2) Not everyone plays the same, so not everyone is going to chose close range.

3) If camping in a forest makes me a pussy, then so does camping on needle tower where I can see absolutely everything around me and also use plates to hide my sorry ass behind.

4) If the game is "supposed" be close range then why were long range guns added in the first place?

5) At steam level 48 I can safely assume you don't have a job.

I know him and only reason he is asking for that is because he gota snice skin for it so he wants to farm kills on it. Also game also needs 2hs snipers as well so its fair that low tier guns need 2hsto kill and high tier need 1hs.

Seeing how guns can be spawned in on this server, does the gun's tier really matter?

Only successful Nerf vote we had so far was on Matamorez (And mkII but thats nerfed on basically all sandbox servers) so the "You must be one of those kids that cry "NERF!" all the time." part is absolutely irrelevant. Hawkhound and Schofield are god as they are. Only reason why people need them buffed is because they are little cry babies that cant get kills with normal unbuffed ones. Also i would like to say that there actually players that enjoy 2hs kills with Hawkhound and Schofield so buffing them would mean deleting only two bolt action sniper rifles that are available on Freezzer. If you want to farm kills on Hawkhoud/Schofield just get good at the game. Its not that hard to get actual kills on Hawkhound/Schofield. Guns right now have a good balance on Freezzer and hopefully it will stay like that for now. Buff of the Ekho and Timberwolf was fair and reasonable because people missed guns like Sharpsman Rifle and Hecate. we have two 1hs kill guns so making more of them is just question of "Admin buff this for me because i suck at the game". Also Schofield has 5 bullets only so "You can make it so it kills in 6-8 shots" is a retarded idea in general.

your "admin buff this for me because i suck at the game" argument is weak, because there is already 1 tap weapons in the game, the OP therefore does not need the hawkhound to be buffed to be good at the game, he is asking it be buffed so that there is more diversity in weapon choice.

Jets can snipe you from 500m (No gun can reach that since max range is currently 300m) which still makes it super op since all you have to do is fly high enough or start shooting from far enough.

Then can't you lower the range of the jet's weapon? make it to where it has a 300m range? That is still an easy fix.

Honestly if you believe the jet should be nerfed to the point in which it currently is you are just as toxic as the people who abused them.

"How is nerfing toxic?" you may ask? Well imagine this:

You keep beating me with the same weapon. I don't want you to win anymore, ever, so I am going to demand your favorite weapon be rendered unusable. Have fun continually losing now that your favorite weapon no longer works!

1. Jets are fast some ppl can't really kill anyone who's flying because 90% of the time their jets would have armour, and not everyone uses Dragon fang to kill

2. If jet gets a damage buff it can easily be abused and there's no point on using the hind anymore

So no, please on the love of GOD don't buff jets damage

Like I said in a previous comment, you can give jets low hp and make them subject to attack from all guns, not just specific guns, all of them. That way players don't have to change weapon to damage them. You could also lower buildable hp to do the same.

Jets with guns being op would not be an issue if you made them take damage from all guns instead of a select few.

This happened on one of the PEI sandbox servers at around 11:14 Eastern Time, Nov 14, 2020

A player named morty asked me to tp to him after I asked "Where is the pvp?"

Upon tp he shot me in the back of the head.

Here is his steam profile ID:

I attatched a picture of the kill feed with the tp request.

EDIT: I accidentally posted this in ban appeals. Can staff please move it to reports?

Even with spawn protection spawn killers will still wait and even with the spawn protection they will hide in places that you will not have enough time to find and run away from. The lack of trees in some areas leave you completely exposed and the nearest place to take cover is too far away. so even with spawn protection you can still be shot running for cover.

Even with spawn protection the spawn killer will simply hide and wait until it wears off then kill you. If I were to suggest an idea... You will be automatically teleported to a random location if you stay at a spawn area too long. Why not make that a plugin?

I also had the idea where a spawn kill does not count as a kill for the spawn killer and neither does it count as a death for the victim.

Lastly if spawn protection really works then why are so many people still complaining about spawn campers? There is your proof the spawn protection is ineffective.