Beiträge von Ben.jpg

Steam profile: Ben_jpg / Ben.jpg / www.steamcommunity.com/id/ben_jpg

Reason for ban: Advertising hacks

Date of ban: A LONG time ago

Server you were banned on: 2-5 Sandbox

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): Freenex [I'm 99.9% sure]

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have appealed before. I miss Freezzer sandbox. I would love to play on them again.

I just wanna be straight up and simple, so here it goes.

I regret what I did and in my previous appeal I said sorry. I am not going to say anything what is not true, I just want to be unbanned.

I was playing one day, and my friend and I were being called hackers so as we were then we spammed chat with 'www.unturnedhacks.com' and well its not a real site, I just  found it hilarious. I then came on the next day to find that I was banned. For this long I have waited to be unbanned and I again am really sorry. If I get a second chance I won't mess it up. 

I have served a long time for doing what I did. I have learnt from my mistakes and I am now older and I know that spamming or saying I am hacking just isn't fun. 

I know it is spamming / advertising / trolling but i'm not advertising a real website, I was trolling but please, I said I will stop and behave well, you can trust me, and spamming, it's annoying but it's been a long time and I have learnt not to do it again.

Thanks.

I see your point. I wasn't intentionally being cocky. I have learn't my lesson. I didn't want anything to happen, I just want to come back on and play your servers again.

I admit I did it spam it. But I really regret it. Me and my mate who was banned for the same reason were really sad and we thought how stupid we actually were.

I have never got a VAC ban. I would never cheat on a game. There is no point.

I spammed yes, advertising no? It was a fake website BUT I clearly see where you are coming from and trolling. Well I kind of admit? I never troll, maybe in real life but not on a game. If it's trolling I understand BUT I wouldn't say it wasn't 'trolling'.

Anyway thanks for the replies guys!

Steam profile: Ben_jpg / Ben.jpg / www.steamcommunity.com/id/ben_jpg

Reason for ban: Advertising 'Hacks website'

Date of ban: Not to sure, in 2016

Server you were banned on: 2-5 SANDBOX Russia [Perma banned off all servers]

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): Pretty sure Freenex

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I did it for a joke. Yes a joke. I obviously didn't intend to get myself banned but people were saying i was hacking so I put in chat www.unturnedhacks.com in which isn't even a real website. I admit I spammed it a lot but I am sorry for my actions and I won't do it again after unban. My mates go on Freezzer and well I cannot play with them. I have been banned for a long time now and wish to get unabanned as I have served my punishment and well I hopefully might be able to come back to Freezzer and mess about / PvP with my mates. Again I sincerely apologise about what I did. Hopefully you understand. 

Thanks,

Ben.jpg.