Beiträge von death trooper

1.what i did wrong was very disgusting i put Easter egg sentry+Nazism.

2.this is wrong on so many levels with offensiveness to Jewish people i do not hold a anything mean about them the sentries can be op when there spammed witch means instead death.

3.i wont do this again cause Nazism is a very bad thing its really offensive i also dont wanna be that person who spams sentry cause its a pain just to destroy 100 sentry's.

4.i can stop these actions by reporting them instead of joining the crowd of bad people.

Nazism + Easteregg Sentrys 30d 00h 00m 2017-08-19 01:11:49

so ples forgive me of my behavior

;( time of date=8/18/2017 ban from=wildB3ast/justin time=01:12:31 cause of ban=nazism+easteregg sentry what i did wrong was having sentry and a Nazi flag i wasn't the one who created i dont know how to do a Nazi flag but boi made the nazi flag thats what i did wrong the only reason why it was wrong because its offensive to people mainly Jewish people i have nothing against them and sentry are over power when they are spammed in a large group i wont do it again cause lets be honest who wants to be banned or even perm banned for the rest of there life and i can prevent this action by leaving the group and reporting the action that is on the sever to the admins or the owner of the freezzer severs thats how i can prevent my self from being banned or perm banned from freezzer sever cuase i really do like there severs