Beiträge von Nowhy01

Involved Player(s): autoassassin7183

Offense: Team Exploit 

Server: [US] Freezzer #1 [Market|Garage|Vault|Kits|Loot+] 

Time:4:30 

Evidence: sorry no evidence but i hope the log can help

So this guy kick me out of the group in order to kill me and take my stuff he took a desert falcon from my body and i left to report him i no proof but the log have to help me in this case am not lieing it true it just that i have no evidence of it.

Feedback

i love your server deeply and dearly i want to be mod but am 13 so no and yea thanks.

Suggestion

As a experience rp person i want people to know that we should have a vigilante group so for the people who don't have the requirement for staff there can be vigilante locking up player for misbehavior it a good way for people as 13-15 to help and not sit they helpless some want to be admin or mod(me) and other don't .But if the founder or owner is learning to this i think this should be a thing not to be abuse but to be equip with because it a good plan for the other that are young.

On second i could apply and get accept the problem is the age reason why is that some people as 13-15 have not gone thought puberty that one of the reason why this community chose 16 year and mostly cause there mature like others.