Beiträge von Sneakity :D

Actually, I BlueMacaroni a few loads... I gave him these ids on a mannequin [any color] balacava, [any color] shirt, cargo pants, black daypack, and a spec ops vest.

I put those items on mannequins, and I made only four.

BlueMacaroni kinda has a bit of a history of betraying me. But, I help others all the time, people like newcomers, I give them a load, tell them how the server works,

and a bunch of other stuff... Ok I just tell them /load /save and that's it. But I still become friends with them. Now, BlueMacaroni has basically just said he'd stop killing me, so my friend epic and I trusted him around 6 times. He betrayed me each time. I set up the mannequins cause I kinda think everybody deserves more than two chances. That's... what you call it, a storrrrry? Meh, I don't know but that's that....

Steam profile:

Sneakity
    Reason for ban:

Don't know, that's what i'm questioning. I came back on the server after around 2-3 days, and I got this message "You have been banned from playing multiplayer" Would you have any idea and reason to what's behind this? I don't remember doing anything wrong.

Date of ban:

ehh, 9/15/17 to 9/19/17, any day between that date, I think.

Server you were banned on:

1-1. Then I tried 3-2 and that didn't work. So I may be banned on all servers except for the ones not by freezzer.

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Uhh, I to be honest want to ONE, know the reason to why I was banned. I wasn't given any sort of notification. I wasn't even on. TWO, I believe I should be un-banned because I wasn't doing anything wrong at the time. I did, though, create a base at a farm, put a few friendly sentries, used a different load by just typing quickly. The thing that I may have only slightly done wrong [I didn't use the floor to go underneath the map and create a base] I did put a floor by glitching it under the barn's floor, and making a little safe in the barn. I only put lockers and a generator in it. I couldn't place a door because the door would go through the floor and with Unturned's physics that wouldn't be possible, so I just left it open. I went outside sometimes, only for a bit to find out nobody was at Alberton, Charleston, and the city nearby the lighthouse. Everybody was at the prison while I strolled around on the outside. Nothing else, just strolled around and headed back to my base. I believe I should be un-banned for the reasons of this. :D -With appreciation, Sneakity.