Beiträge von CrystalCat

Please unban from typing i will not do that again i promise i will never do that AGAIN idk what to say to unban i just really want to type im a roleplayer i cant live without typing in your servers so please unban i also cant live without your servers im sorry for doing that dont know what else to say just "PLZ UNBAN"

You are missing the point... just Google 'spamming' and figure out what it is.

what do you mean 'just google 'spamming" do you mean that is cant spam not real websites that dont exsist and never will? which i dont remember spaming and if i did then like 2 times between 2min twice which any sort of roleplayer in freezzer servers does (they dont spam websites but they do spam sh*t like COME TO BERLIN POLICE STATION FOR STIRPERS (i acualy saw some1 type this message))

but i didnt know that spam is typing a link (which is not real) im guessing that typing niks is not allowed but if i acualy spamed say (cuz my memory is bad so i cant remember) i will not reply if i spamed but if its for other reasons i will try to say and maby i will get unbanned

I dont think so cuz maby it is fast and maby it shoots explosive bullets that make aim much easier but dont you see how people still strugle to kill people on the ground with them? The speed is the thing that makes it hard cuz your going to go down and explode much faster than your going to kill some1 unless you go wa up but then its hard to see him on the ground so i think nelson allready thouth about this and he allready balanced it. Tho again you can just say if you dissagree but if you dissagree say why

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kastytis1994

Reason for ban: Spam (http://www.unturned.cheats.com)

Date of ban:I dont know tho i dont think it matters

Server you were banned on: [EU] Freezzer #SANDBOX #2-6 [/i|/v|/save|/load]

plz unban that isint even a real website just type it sais it didnt found it plz unban say if anything i did was wrong i just wanted to troll some people who said im hacking (IM NOT) they had about 60 hours of this game i dont think they know if some1 is hacking or not i have 700h so i expect that from nubs so as i said please unban ill try not to do that next time