Beiträge von (Some Dude)

This may be stupid but i like the saber-tooth because it allows a muzzle attachments and the only reason snipers get caught is due to muzzle flash, A "Military Muzzle" fixes that, downsides are low damage and you cant see bullet drop.

Not really, you see the reason I said that was to explain how people need more staff to review this information, instead of just yelling it in chat, I think I can help with that since I'm active. Sorry about that I understand your confusion.

hello, i think i am fit to be a staff member on your servers. i am 18 years of age, i play on freezzer often, i have been admin on other servers, i have 500 hours and been playing since 2.0 on unturned and 190 of them are on your server.

i want to become staff because i get called "hacker" "cheater" all the time and because to that i've changed my name 3 times

due to that i think i need to help this community also no-body listens to me expample:

player: there is a invisible hacker

me: it's is not a hacker it is a glitch to fix it relog.

player: no its a hacker i'm not stupid.

I hate when this happens everyone thinks they know everthing and they don't even bother to listen to me.

I think i can help because i like to help others out and give them advice, i love your server and i'm mature, i follow all rules and repect them, i am very calm and reasonable, i don't get mad or insult people, i am the exact opposite of what a "toxic" player i hate them and well never become one, i never refer any players as bad or stupid or "noob" i think we all have room for improvement. i think i will be able to help your community by expaining glitches and bugs (i am decent at programming and understand these things), i am very open-mined to opinions and like people who think and are also open-mined.

That is my application thank you for reading, if you have any questions for me just ask i would be happen to answer them!