Beiträge von Deathstalker

I just thought about an idea!!

How about we start to learn how to shoot down jets or use them? A lot better solution than removing something you aren't good enough to beat ;)

Also its getting boring sometimes flying round without a good challenge, so someone challenge me please and stop me from reaching #1

Honestly its not that easy. Only certain weapons can even damage jets, and most jet pilots just spam until you die. So its pretty much impossible unless you fight 1-2 noobs in jets.

Honestly, its not hard to kill a jet/pilot, but when it comes to like 2-3 jets swarming you at one time, its ridicules. I agree with blocking the HMG box due to its overuse in the servers. At least the pilots can use the ammo that's already in the jet :)

Usually it is the result of a bug. You can easily fix it (sometimes) by logging out, and then logging back into the server. There's also "another version" of this bug in which spawning a vehicle, such as a jet, spawns a premade jet that is not your own.

Hello,

It seems like what you've explained may be many possible things, the first on which is commonly a basic/corrupt missing file, which causes the jet's cannon to have no effect once fired. Other reasons could be a glitch, and it is almost likely, due to server chats being broken. Errors like this happen to me sometimes, and a basic uninstall and reinstall fixes them, or even just verifying the integrity of the game.

You can jump around,hide or pop a blimp. Just be weary of jet sounds and you will rarely be taken by suprise.

here's the thing though. Most of the time, jumping around doesn't work due to the explosive bullets jets possess, and blimps may work, but not always. Usually the jet will just turn around and come for you the other way, although you are right about the noise, it makes them very easy to spot.

Yeah but lets be honest here, most people who use jets as a weapon aren't particularly good at the game

I agree, some people (when jumping out) literally have nothing but an Alice pack full of HMG boxes, and sometimes a PDW (honeybadger), and still can't kill you.

I don't actually think that the severe lag you experience when you get rocket killed is actually server based. Either your internet connection or pc must be bad.
    Other than those, you could try to avoid them.

My PC isn't bad, nor is my connection, but it may actually be server based, or even game based due to a major FPS drop after the Ireland update/freezzer rework.

Hello, It has come to me that Rockets, a method of destroying vehicles/buildings are being used overwhelmingly against other players.

I personally think rockets should be banned due to severe lag, to even crashing when someone kills you with a rocket. In my opinion, ROCKETS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A WEAPON, EXCEPT AGAINST STRUCTURES.

I am personally getting tired of people using rockets to kill me/other players, and the resulting crash that follows.

But pilots, when spawn jet have got 12 ammo or sometimes 50 so its not make different if they want shoot, they will

That is true, and I've even seen some people have their inventory full of HMG boxes, so they can spray you endlessly with "explosive jet bullets"

I agree, the cannon on the jet (and others such as the Spartan) does too much damage, and you don't even have to aim perfectly, you just shoot near the person and bam, their dead. However, like you said, the jet is one of the fastest vehicles in the game, so I see both a benefit, and a loss by removing jets.

So if you've read my staff application post, I brought up a subject regarding my friend and a "toxic kid" that banned him. I later asked him to elaborate on his ban and he told me the following:

✪ wolf: No actually lemme tell you the whole story

✪ wolf: But ur gonna get delayed messages cuz I'm on a place where Wi-Fi is slow af

✪ wolf: So just a normal day on freezzer I was bored and decided to hop on freezzer

✪ wolf: I roamed around Seattle and I couldn't find any players

✪ wolf: So i typed in chat "Any pvp spots?". Then a guy named "hace" said "no" and then "Wait are you copying my friend?"

✪ wolf: I told him "Guess I'm the real one xd"

✪ wolf: Idk what got into this ********, so he said "I'm calling him"

✪ wolf: Told him "call him then lol"

✪ wolf: But then again this ********** boy said randomly cuz he couldn't back his friend up after losing to me 9-0

✪ wolf: So he called P0ISON to back their ass up

✪ wolf: So then yeah I started getting embarrassed by a guy who's 90x better than my because I "copied" a guy I don't even know anything about

First off, I've researched this event and the person that ✪ wolf is "impersonating" is Wildwolf, and it appears that wildwolf made his account 1 year ago, while ✪ wolf made his 2 years ago.

I'm not sure if this would count as impersonation though due to wolf's statement "Guess I'm the real one xd" but calling your "admin friend" (who happens to be someone named P0ISON) to ban him due to impersonation of someone that ✪ wolf doesn't even know in the first place, doesn't seem to be a justifiable reason to ban someone.

On this statement, I would like to leave a link to ✪ wolf's profile, so he can clear up and give any info regarding this topic, and etc.

Thank you for looking into this,

-Deathstalker

Wolf's Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlyLunaticWolf/