Beiträge von PurpleButterfly1991

Hi i was enjoying ur server but suddenly i started getting connection errors after a server restart i get in the game would stop respoding then works till a few seconds later then brings me back to main menu says server connection was lost ping was low and my fps was running great. I also want to let u know of a possible hacker name ting he not only has multi accounts but i had a nice metal base on a island that dont have a bridge. 5 minutes after i got on on he showed up with a tank on the island and blew my base up, now a few things why i thing he is a hacker was one how did he find me and my base that quick it was me him and his "friend", 2 i never heard the tank even drive up and they are loud, 3 i was on a island which not sure how he got the tank there. I confroted him called him out. I went and found another one of ur servers the next day or so and he was on his other account one of many that he amits to and said sorry for the other day odd right. I started to warn anyone that i meant that was nice he showed up one day i warned people he started getting rude to me so i wasnt going to stay on with a hacker he followed me on the other servers back and forth switched accounts said to me ill show u a hacker and how op i am. Sadly i cant show screenshot i got some saved but not sure how to save to my steam cloud plus screen shots like to break on me. Today i also found his today on freezzer #1 pei us server it is gaint and dont think he found all those supplys on his own he must be spawning them in cuz this thing was huge. Sorry this is long just hope to get help