Beiträge von LukaSvK

Im was banned for gliching but i have reason for that. My friend saw place in the rocks so i hepled him to get there i was thinking he will destroy the BASE but he used it. I only wanted to HELP him to destroy the plates :( Please Unban me I will not do it anymore.

Hello, i got banned long time ago for spaming. I want to get unban because at this time i was starting with Unturned and with Multiplayer so it was my first time when i saw chat in game, i was little and didn´t know the rules. Im sorry for what i did ( i don´t even know what i was spaming ) but like i sayd i was little and didn´t know rules because it was in english so i want to get unban please.

So can i ask for Unban please ? Beacouse i don´t think i do it, but when i really spam im sorry for that but it was my first time on Unturned and on some server so :( And i was young and salty :( So please unban :)

I got banned for nothing please Unban. When i try connect to the server it says : You have been banned for playing multiplayer.            v6YAv6YA