Beiträge von wa|ker

What's so wrong about the normal Rocket Launcher? Literally EVERY other rocket launcher is blocked.

You use c4 - takes a lot of time, probably will get shot.

You use Dfang - you make a lot of noise (unless using a silencer) and it takes time aswell.

You use a rocket launcher - it's quick, and less chance to get shot.

I see no point to complain about it.

If in PvP use your god damn dodging skills.

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/justadeadraven/

Steam name: Ðrêåm

Game play-time: 1,350 hours

Freezzer play-time: 180 hours

Recent/current weekly play-time: 63.4 hours

Daily play-time: ~4-6 hours

About yourself: I'm a calm person who likes video games. I'm also very active. My time zone is EET (Lithuania). I don't swear and also I'm a patient person. Taking everything serious if I need to, I like to meet new people and chat with them. I also play other games aswell, not only Unturned. I'm a person who likes to play with friends.. I also like to chill in some random server to spend my time here. I like to report people just to see them getting banned.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have a very good knowledge of the game, I don't abuse or anything. I know the commands (the ones that are for Support-Staff). I'm responsible for my actions. I'm trying to help people as much as I can to solve their problems if I'm able to do something. I play Unturned mostly every day. I'm mostly active on weekends and holidays, and I spend more time on Unturned. My English skills are pretty good, and my grammar is good aswell.

I know the commands (the commands that are for a support-staff role), not banning anyone that I want to or told me to until I know that he did something that's agaist the rules. Used to see how my friend Bobman (one of your support-staff member) banned/kicked/muted with a reason, and he teached me a lil` bit about that.

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theova/

Steam name: 浆果Ova

IGN: 浆果Ova

Game and Freezzer play-time: game - 1,172 hours, Freezzer - 127 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: recent/current weekly - about 33,5 hours and daily - about 4-5 hours

About yourself: I'm from Lithuania and I like to play unturned a lot. I can't say that my English is perfect, but I'm good at it. I mostly play with my friend Irmiz, one of the Freezzer Support-Staff members. My time line is EET. I'm a friendly person, but not talkative, so people don't insult me that often as I expect to... Unturned is my favourite game, but I play other games aswell. I'm not a person that rages quit a lot if I get killed or something. Sometimes I like to chat a lot and meet other people to know about them more. I like vanilla servers A LOT, but I really like Freezzer aswell.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I'm a really active person, and I have a very good understandment of the game. I'm helping people as hard as I can to solve their problems. I have tried an application on another server, but sadly I didn't become a helper. I like to report people for some reason. If I'll become a Support-Staff I could do the same more often. I could help people on discord more efficiently. I'm not abusive or something, I'm playing honestly. I play unturned every day with my friends or alone, and sometimes I join Freezzer to spend my time there. I'm really active on weekends and holidays, so I mostly play Unturned the whole day.