Beiträge von Namygoob

so what s u waiting for ? ofc one kid called pepa from india with 2 hours playtime will say no dont i like jets OH NO PEPA LIKE IT SO NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN OFC u guys remember when jets didnt exist ? i think sandbox was maybe also more played than now so just let the times go back as it was good before

Since they added flying vehicle the whole game is dead ...

Im agree too. I was like you but after days I learned one thing ; If they are picking up Jet , You have to pick up Jet Too .

The only ways that Owners can nerf Jet are removing ammo for it (Jet is useful anyway) or remove Jet .

Jet is obviously a good thing for going around you know what i mean ?

I really hope they do sth about it

Hey guys whats up . I have this huge problem with Muzzle / Suppressor in Sandbox Servers , They break easy after 30-40 shots and you have to /load after each kill or combat so i asked Freenex and he said make a poll for it . You know there are some people that use Muzzle / Suppressor like Me and its really annoying cause it breaks really fast . otherwise many people use Barrel .

So ill be really thankful if u guys answer to this poll . I really appreciate it <3

Awh btw if your answer is No write down a reason for it

Hey , Here is my setup ;

GPU : ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

CPU : Intel Core i5 7400 @3,5GHz

Mainboard : Asus Z270K Prime

Ram : Patriot Viper 4 16Gb ( 2x8 )

Power : Cooler Master eXtreme PP 500w

HDD : Samsung 1Tb

Case : Green Z4 ASTIAK

Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Ultimate edition 2016

Headset : Razer Kraken V2 Chroma 7.1 Wired

Mouse : Razer Mamba Chroma

Hey , May i ask whats the problem with present load system ? You can buy rank store your loadouts with /s 1-100 and /l 1-100 , whats the point of /n [loadout name] [number of the loadout] .

Its pretty same thing in the present system , Why should someone set a name and a number when he can just set a number ?

Hey guys whats up . I have this huge problem with Muzzle / Suppressor in Sandbox Servers , They break easy after 30-40 shots and you have to /load after each kill or combat so i asked Freenex and he said make a poll for it . You know there are some people that use Muzzle / Suppressor like Me and its really annoying cause it breaks really fast . otherwise many people use Barrel .

So ill be really thankful if u guys answer to this poll . I really appreciate it <3