Beiträge von WorthlessLife

running around naked screaming in voice chat gives you a higher change of people not shooting you it might not be the camo that makes them but it sure as hell does work

also if u ever hear someone use a really idiotic high pitched voice its probably me, its my "unturned voice" so please dont shoot when you do

it would be nice if we could have raiding gear do the same damage as before the update of changing it i mean you can go in s-7 basement blowtorch the door 24/7 and you have to use like 16 charges at the same time to get through its kinda insane i mean if ur a solo player you wouldnt be able to raid that, also making explosions do the same damage as before would also be cool cuz i cant suicide bomb ppl alone with chewing gum you need atleast 2 ppl to suicide bomb now

"i get tired of the pvp"

freezzer sandbox is meant for pvp. if the sentence is not meant like that still its a flying vehicle you cannot turn fast you can only focus 1 person in it and then you probably crash it in the ground when you kill someone with the jet. i think it's just like ppl crying about using hell's furies or rocket launchers it just an excuse for dying, its not hard to kill them if you use a good sniper you can destroy the jet fast enough or you're really bad at aiming

i really liked the EU hawaii freezzer sandbox, its a shame theres no longer a sandbox server with hawaii so i wanted to ask if it may be could get added back bc now in EU sandboxes theres only PEI Washington and 1 Russia freezzer i mean why so many Washington and PEI when theres more maps then those