Beiträge von Trooson

1)Please stop people from building lockers etc over their heads in tanks hinds etc cuz we cant kill em and they just sit in and shoot everyone with missles talking about hinds etc too. (atleast dont let em build stuff over the vehicle or nerf dmg or cooldown for another vehicle spawn)

2)And make voting atleast 5 or 10 minutes long, ppl dont have time to do all the votin in such a small period of time.

My desk would really thank you for that cuz I wouldnt ve to hit him so much. :)

Johnmarson it makes me cringe that u want matamorez to not be nerfed cuz what u want is to sit on a hill and ruin other ppl s fun while they are trying to improve

Hello, here are 3 in my opinion biggest problems of freezzer, would very nice if u took this seriosly so we can improve our enjoyment of the game. (sorry for my english)

1) Limited vehicle tunning (atleast fixing barbed wire and the fence) - Lags the entire server, sometimes we cant see it so it just bugs and pilot seems to have a godmode, giant bits that as i said sometimes we cant even see so we just get shredded to death instantly

2) Nerfing Matamorez - I think everyone understands how overpowered weapon that is (300m, auto, 2 headshots, 35 magazine) people camping with it which on hills miles away

3) Desync - ping limit, talking about 200-300, when i used to play cod it would never happen that i would fight player with 300 ping, but on freezzer it s a everyday problem, i hope u understand that gettin shot through walls almost everytime is very ruining skills based pvp and overall ruins our of of the game

I dont get it why would it be problem to fix a night on sandbox. We all know night in unturned is broken since it s super dark. I personally ve problems with my eyes and tryin to spot ppl in darkness is not rly good thing. I know many people playin with me always bein like oh it s night time imma leave for now and come back later. Why would u keep it then if ppl know it s broken. And after all it s a god damn SANDBOX. If u rly dont care about our comfort and u cant just fix the night then atleast make some kind of option where we can vote for day as on the other server. And u could even make that as an option for ur MVP players so they could ve permission for changing day/night etc. Have a great day, Trooson.

so what s u waiting for ? ofc one kid called pepa from india with 2 hours playtime will say no dont i like jets OH NO PEPA LIKE IT SO NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN OFC u guys remember when jets didnt exist ? i think sandbox was maybe also more played than now so just let the times go back as it was good before

Hello or what i have to say. I m sure that 99% admins wont take me seriosly or nothing gonna happen but for try what would change a lot i do it. I just want to say freezzer sandboxes is one of the most popular server ever and the biggest fans of pvp playing on sandbox. You are like oh unturned died oh kk it s normal but u dont realize that a lot of the players play mostly sandbox and they want to pvp but how can u pvp while u getting shotted by jet from sky and kids around u with jet. Now u say but if we ll fix jet than they all gonna leave i m sure that u wont feel the change because mostly jet killers and users are kids who dont know what they are doing and there s a lot more fun than this for them so please i m one of the fans of unturned i have 3000 hour son this game so i know wha ti m saying. If u do it it wont make worse only better trust me maybe first days some kids will cry but they wont cry anymore after they are not playing sandbox for pick up jet and kill that s not all. U know that unturned is full of desync and rubberband and we cant change it a lot so just do this big thing and it ll be insane please! I m sorry for my bad eng.