Beiträge von Frenzy

was the person who sent one called "orange" because if he did i told him so many time to not send one

If this is about what my friend said about "unban frenzy" i told him many times "don say that" and that i dont want any more issues

I dont know why I am banned from freezzer discord for no reason at all please explain im really confused

I think I got kicked from the discord for no apparent reason can I please be invited back my name is Frenzy#6545 if not could you please explain why? Also If it was because I was being rude in chat, lazz has been non stop being rude to me and calling me chav so I think its kinda unfair I also have evidence for this if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393727414/.

executer ermiz

Server 1-2

anti-Semitism

This has been my first ban ever and i was banned for ninety days for making offensive jokes about anti-Semitism and Nazis. I regret doing this because now i cannot play freezer for 90 days. I'm completely fine with me having a ban and i think i deserve it too because when i reflect on my actions i was really rude back then. I believe I should be unbanned because I wasn't thinking straight and I don't normally do things like this. All i wish for is just a shortened ban for me and also my friend 14zz.I really love playing on freezer servers and I hope you can let me play again. I hope you consider my message.