When do you play on Freezzer: All day Everyday 12/7

---------------------------------------

Game and Freezzer play-time: 24/7 brother

Time zone (Extra) : West Europe NL

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Until 10 at night i go to sleep

About yourself: I am a dutch child with symptones of Depression. but all i want to do is entertain players. and give them tips. and protect the server/community.
    I live my own life in the Netherlands i got the feeling *I should apply for admin* to protect against people that areThreathning others. to stop racism

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

Ive never had the chance to become a staff member in a server before. ive seen many rulebreakers in Freezzer servers. Or even Mean people like jalu27d (If i got that right)

I am not a spy (Secretly unbanning my friends) I will absolutely not do that. if i do. i would take responsibility in my Freezzer Staff carrier to take a demote and ban

I specificly dont allow bullying. and people calling other's Noobs. I will Verbally warn them to stop. I do not immediatly ban/kick I do not want to abuse. I just love Freezzer. I want to spent the rest of my life in that server. to slowely rank up and maybe even support the files from corrupting of the server -={I might have said that wrong}=- It doesnt matter what its hosted by (The server) I will protect it with my life

I respect Freezzer. I do somethings wrong because i have ADHD and i dont want to fuck up this awesome community with over 5 Million players.

Please accept me as a T-Moderator for temporary time. If i do a good job. i can slowely rank up and rank up to just like Renegade. Or Acid