Beiträge von Palmjaveln

Hey guys! Captain Seal here, i once again return to Freezzer after being away for like a year snoozing in my swedish igloo :sleeping:

And i've personally made quite a lot of changes to my setup during this time, so i got interested in seeing what the setups you guys rock look like.

Heres my personal setup!

The player p0ision is way to good and it usually ruins gameplay when he/she gets on. i have no chance i cry everytime he gets on i can't get kills my kd dies my wife leaves me. every single time. i blame him and he should be nerfed hes like a broken overwatch character he should not be allowed to use guns. only knife please save us Simon i beg of you mercy on our souls

[THIS IS A COMEDIC POST DON'T TAKE SERIOUS]

p.s i love you simon for responding like you did.

Steam Profile: Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271644728/

Hi!

My name is Elias, Seal in-game. I have found a quite big interest in the server over the past 200+ hours (of the 335 hours) or 59% of my overall time i've been spending on you'r server-network.

I play on Freezzer daily both solo and with friends, my biggest interest on your network is Sandbox and I love keeping an eye open for hackers and abusers.

Usually I spend a minimum of 2 hours a day mostly in combat but also in the chat.

General Information:

My name is Elias, I live in Sweden (My timezone is GMT) and as of writing this im 16 years of age.

I mostly try not to swear and curse, taking jokes too far and being rude overall.

I currently speak Swedish and English but im also trying to learn Russian for the sake of it.

I will not claim that my English is perfect in any way but if I may say so im good at it.

My greatest strength would be my knowledge of how Servers work, for example Survival and Sandbox, and as everyone else I have a weakness, If I have not done anything wrong and people disrespect me I can be a little bit angry,

However I would and I will respectfully manner and resolve the problem.

Im planning to become way more active in the community trying to help players in the very best way possible.

I request this position because I feel like the Survival Servers don't have the same attention such as the other games on your network.

The necessary moderation needed is what I would call huge in that section as I have never seen a moderation/staff-ranked member of your network in that section.

I feel like the less-played servers like Survival for example don't get equal attention as the Sandbox and Arena server because the current moderation team most likely don't have time for everything.

I want to help this Server, make it bigger and better in the chat and in-game section, for the regular players experience.

I have a microphone and I am willing to be in calls with Staff members to discuss certain problems or anything thats necessary to be discussed about.

Qualifications:

I have been playing online games since 2011, (9 years of age) all from FPS-games to MMO-games and I've been part of almost every community and I know that it is a tough job to maintain a community and to keep it moderated.

I have learned how to seperate players and how to Identify a bad person from a good one, I understand how to responsibly use commands in different situations and relations when in a high or low position of moderation-power.

A servers experience for everyone should be fun, fair for everyone, all at the same time, the respect for a Player is the most important detail for me.

I am currently working as a Staff also Manager for a Minecraft server and have also been staff on many Minecraft servers, sadly not any Unturned servers but from the perspective im currently seeing from there's not much difference.

in the two communities.

Currently I have a fair amount of free time I would like too dedicate to your Unturned Freezzer servers.

In the old days when I we're new at Unturned I must say I was pretty inmature but the time on Freezzer has almost completely changed me (In a good way) and I am not the same person now.

I respect everyone and I will do my very best to maintain the community and treat everyone like equals, even when spamming, hacking or inmature players is involved.

Why I would be well suited to become Support-Staff:

I think I should a Support-Staff Member because I've been with Freezzer for a majority of my game-time and I know the rules fairly well.

Becoming a part of the Staff Team will better strengthen my connection with the community.

Over the past few weeks I've noticed that the server has been in much of an uproar when the Staff members not have been active.

There aren't alot of Staff members in-game. I want to be able to fill in some of the gaps in the staff activity on the Server.

I tend to respect everyone's opinions and I treat everyone the way I would want to be treated.

Helping a Member of the community with a problem is one of my favorite things to do, Whenever and individual needs assistance or help, I am willing to help in all ways necessary.

Thanks for Reading my Application. Best regards, Elias.

My specs (:

CPU : Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz

RAM : 16,0GB 1066MHz

GPU : ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB

Motherboard : STRIX Z270H GAMING

peripherals

Headset : Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

Keyboard : Corsair k95 platinum

Mouse: Razer naga chroma

viCSAaA.jpg