Beiträge von Hu5hシ

Spawnkill is allowed, however Spawncamp isn't, if you meant Spawncamp instead of Spawnkill then i suggest you make a report giving us evidence and info about the infractor

I just thought about an idea!!

How about we start to learn how to shoot down jets or use them? A lot better solution than removing something you aren't good enough to beat ;)

Also its getting boring sometimes flying round without a good challenge, so someone challenge me please and stop me from reaching #1

lmao so i got another idea what about using non vehicle guns?
    oh wait maybe " you aren't good enough to beat" people without your big metal bird :P

Even though I think the jet's use of the HMG should be banned, they aren't too hard to deal with. I like to run with a dragonfang from time to time and always have one in my inventory so you can just spray a jet and bam problem solved. Until they come back again of course (and they will).if the pilots

if the pilots have a brain u will just die before u can even spray them with whatever gun ur using that don't solves the problem at all

''if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) ''

bruh maybe im not very good but uve got about 5 seconds if u will hear jet, after 5 seconds full auto is just coming and u can do nothing.

I think im not bad, but if poison or kid with rpg and jet come, ive got just rage and then i suck

As i said its really hard for most of the players to deal with jets only a few people actually can deal with it properly and even them can get rekt if the jet pilot have a decent brain and knows how to counter the blimp strat so it should be balanced btw u shouldn't rage there is no point in doin that just use your brain and try to find a way to counter them remember the enemy can be better than u at skills and reactions but if you are smarter than him you will win ;) stay good

voted yes

well in my opinion jets with hgm are actually pretty op, the only viable strategy i had to counter it was spawning a blimp in the same time a jet comes and the jet would explode in my blimp but if the pilots are smart enough they will just fly in a higher altitude to prevent that from happen and then u can't do nothing just imagine 5 jets shooting at the same time in you, spawning a blimp wouldn't be enough, yea bro its almost impossible if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) and i think it should be balanced, it would be perfect if its possible too just block the hgm of the jet but if its not well maybe banning the jets or adding it a cd would be a great solution idk its just my opinion. stay good :)

Steam Profile:

(Ryo | ☬Sθηicrυbiηhθ☬ | Dan) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212436460/

Rúben.

Game and Freezzer play-time:

Pretty close to hit 1k hours on unturned and +150 hours on Freezzer's servers.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

Sometimes i play only about 10 hours and other times i can play up to 35 hours or more depending of the day/week and my real life priorities or other really important things that could happen in my life.

About myself:

My name is Rúben, i live in Portugal and i'm 16 years old. I don't swear or complain. I'm very friendly and i'm always motivated to help others and punish the infractors, I will take this job really serious so i think i'm mature enough.

Why would i be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

Freezzer's servers were one of the first multiplayer servers I've joined and i loved it. I would like to help Freezzer as much as i can, i would be very flattered to be part of the Freezzer team. I will try to always to be available and ready to help.

Best regards,

Rúben.