Beiträge von Ola

i fully agree with the mata ima add on that its also a silent automatic sniper 300 meters basically u instantly die when u get shot and have no clue where from.

also buildables on vehicles would be nice to be tuned down a bit ive been sent through building by plates on apcs etc and it lags my game and i have a good computer and it lags me and im aware that alot of people playing unturned dont have one so its even worse for them.

then the desync/ping part desync cant be fixed its the game not the server sure people with high ping will desync you but u also just cant kick people out from the server cuz where they are from so maybe host 1 or 2 asian or american servers where they can play?

also wna note that i know that freezzer isnt a pvp server its a sandbox so yall have to balance it out between pvp or roleplay or just building in general

Ill have too agree i quit playing Because of the jets They are Very annyoing When ur fighting someone and They come out of nowhere and basically insta kill you. They Should be Removed

I see no issue in this. This is sandbox, not arena. I like big teams, more people to kill. It is also more challenging and satisfying.

"Oh but I get 10v1ed all the time". Most of these guys in big teams aren't that amazing at the game. Just play a little bit smart and you can get easy kills.

You can say it's because of this new group system but even before this was implemented, it was not a rare sight to see 10-13 guys in the 2rgames group.

I understand what u mean ther not that good but many people dont have that skill level to wipe team of 10s

Limit teams to 3-4 max when >20 players and 5-6 at 30+ these cheap fags are really annoying me

For hiding under 10 guys than fight 1 v 1:cursing:

I cant snipe them because the have like 5 guys already aiming at me Its not fun when the whole server is in one team and they all are in Seattle

Hello Please limit the team to 5 people only, People makes teams of 10+ on servers with only 20-25 players only. It's unfair for people who are solo or small teams.

Thanks for ur time. :)

No, because if you are far from where you want to be drive a car. Also for pvp'erst when players get out of vehicles they can't get their guns out fast enough so quick kill. Also if you shoot planes down (Grizzly is good for this) they jump and die or stay in plane and blow up

Agreed