Beiträge von Leth

In Unturned the main point for zombies to exist is to give a player loot, Freezzer (sandbox) has no need for that, zombies become completely useless, the primary playerbase only does pvp on these servers while much fewer do other things such as roleplaying, zombies therefore are never needed, when doing pvp zombies often get in the way of shots, give away your position, start hitting you when getting fired at and many more annoying things, other sandbox servers also completely removed them and the whole experience was much more enjoyable. On Freezzer they only get in the way of everything, they were nerfed enough to be useless but still be annoying, it was argued in the past that they could be used to practice aim but most of the time you are shooting players and practicing aim on them, plus they don't move and are not very good for practicing.

If removing zombies completely cannot be done then at least remove horde beacons, they have no use other than annoying people, often they are spammed in hidden places in the main pvp area and it all becomes a zombie mess, anything a player is doing has to be interrupted by zombies, usually there is more than 1 placed so even if a player finishes the horde beacon they just come again, the cooldown for them doesn't work either because a player can simply save lockers full of them on a vehicle and reload it or just craft them so even if the beacons are found the player which placed them will just do it again right after. Adding to that horde beacons also cause more lag to the server and for some players it can be a big issue and turn off point.

Thank you for your consideration

pls dont ever make it 1 hs its made as a farm weapon, bullet drop and speed is scuffed, friends that are just 1v1ning wouldnt rly like it to be 1 shot hs, its a gun like a sport shot that shoud never be changed

Dont buff jets, if you do most people will just camp in them and armor them without needing to worry about dying, they will be used a lot more which would create lag, basically the problem of armored tanks but they can fly are a lot faster and shoot rly fast and would take 1 or 2 shots to kill someone, plus silent jetting is a thing so someone that would get attacked by one would not even see it coming. jet campers were a big problem back in the day and I dont want to see them return

how does "killer instinct" help the community, what kind of "tactics", you need to be minimally 14 and you need more hours.

Horde beacons are an item which makes no sense in the sandbox gamemode, its only purpose is to annoy and troll other players and I personally saw it being used seriously once some time last year.

In a specific case one user exploited the spawning cooldown of horde beacons by spawning in the items needed to craft them and obviously craft them. he spammed many which causes total chaos and lag to the server. these items can be camped, with senturies aswell which makes players very annoyed.

My suggestion is to remove the chance to camp horde beacons with senturies by adding an area around them where senturies cannot be placed (like spawn), then to block the crafting of this item.

Thank you

I think that the mata should be nerfed also because nelson updates the game based on vanilla survival while sandbox is a whole new enviorment, the matamorez is balanced enough in survival due to its spawn rate and the hussle to get ammo for it while in sandbox its a lot easier to get. at least this is my viewpoint. ofc not to nerf the gun too much otherwise other guns would have to be nerfed and it would cause imbalace, but the matamorez should have slight nerfs in my opinion

desync is not really fixable as its also a game's issue. limiting the ping of a player would be a lot worse as player base would be massively reduced and for some people it would be a lot worse to get kicked by the system evey two seconds than just dying to desync. For the matamorez issue I agree with desmond as I discussed it with him, while the first issue I agree with and I would personally limit the amount of SPECIFIC objects on a vehicle (ex. 5 barbed wire), as limitingobjects in general wouldn't be effective as it would kll the point of other objects on it and would ruin the concept in general. even though the process of making such a feature is long i defenetly think its a good idea

"(which ends on April 6, 19:00 CEST)." this is when they said it would end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbOV_q-I7bM check this video's description for more information

I personally agree with this in a way but also yeah sandbox does have a few things that dont fit the gamemode such as zombies as there is no survival aspect to this mode. I wouldn't get rid of night compleatly rather just keep a way to vote for day or night or if possible change the brightness of night time as the current status of the game becomes litterally black where all you can see is the stars. I wouldn't give anyone permission to change something like this as they could easelly, But I really like the idea of a vote as many servers already do

Game and Freezzer play-time: freezzer playtime 700-800 game playtime 1814h

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cixwastaken2/

Discord: cixtea nein#4503

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: I just took a break of a few months cause school was hard, but Im back for a long time ill just quit staff if i wont play, but i play like 3h daily unless I have a big project for school.

About yourself: I live in italy, english is the second best language I can speak, I play unturned for fun and usually just chill on the server or try to have fun.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have experience on other servers ass staff and support, for example galaxypvp (jswag's server), I try to keep the chat as clean as possible and always give a chance for the player to stop his actions with a warning unless its a very severe action like cheating. I am almost always online on discord and have been in the community for a long time so I know how the commmunity and servers work. I try to keep my preferences unbiased as the rules count for everyone including me. I've always helped people that needed help in the server as best as I could for example how to spawn items etc. I am also friends with a big part of the unturned community. I always try to suggest ideas to other staff members to improve the servers as I do care for the development of a game/server which I regularly.

Thank you!

the mata should be nerfed so it does damage to structions nomrally for raiding and should be halfed with the damage to players unless the range is nerfed to like 150 then 1/3 or 1/4 of the damage should be nerfed

pls nerf the mata its becoming cancer and its too op every single noob is using it and thy wont get better by doing it and their removing the fun to other players