Beiträge von Twixz

So i have been playing for a while and i saw poeple with ranks etc. So i just thought why not make for each kill 1 point and if you reach for exp 250Points you get a free ranks with something etc. I hope that you guys like me idea :)

Have a nice Day / Night

Regards,

FYD Twixz

Steam profile link + name:

SPL (Steam Profile Link):

* https://steamcommunity.com/groups/justsaygg

Name:

* Twixz

* Dawid

* 14 (10 November i'm 15)

Game and Freezzer play-time:

* Around 350 Hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

* Daily: 1-5 Hours

* Weekend: 24/7

About yourself:

* So my name is Dawid i'm from Poland but i live in dutch. I'm a small boy who loves to do thinks with computers like making pc's etc. But about me self i have a lot of fantasy as a 14 Years old boy for a server. So what i would do with the server is i would help with me full <3 and try to be active as many times as i can. I would make the servers active be making a parkour event with you can win a mytchal or a rank. I'm pretty active i can tell about me self.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

* So i would make the community beter with wrecking glitch bases and report hackers to a higher rank up. I would help the community with me whole <3. And as much as i can. As i sayed in (About yourself:) I'm a pretty fantasy player. The network is growing alot! And poeple are in chat asking what do to? But they are no answering i wanted to help New-Players with the basic commands how to pvp etc.

Have a good Day / Night with reading my staff application.

Regards,

Twixz <3