Beiträge von Son

The current limit is very annoying and often leaves vehicles very vulnerable due to not being able to armor a spot properly due to the limit, having to remove some armor first which will make the vehicle die faster. I say put the limit on atleast 150 if you for some reason dont want to remove it fully.

Name : Son (Felix Schoner)

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/heeatinsoap

Reason : 4 or 3 cases of Extreme Toxicity

Server : 1-2

Executor : RenegadeNine

I have lost all of my reputation in the Freezzer community because of all I have done.

It will always be proof of me doing something wrong if someone tries to cancel me.

I have learnt from my mistakes now, but I still didn't fully apologize.
    I am sincerely sorry to the staff steam for wasting their time on some toxic kid.

Now that I look back at those things I just wonder what was wrong with me.

The fact that I denied some of the rule breaks is just stupid.

I now understand the consequences for not following simple rules.

I won't use any stupid excuses anymore.

In conclusion I hope you can give me a second (technically fifth) chance in correcting my mistakes and being a normal human being on the server.

I was too much of a clown to understand my mistakes and why breaking rules isn't funny or normal.

I was still a clown in the previous appeals, this time I really mean it.

TL:DR I was stupid before I will never do this again and I'm sorry.

Also sorry spamming soviet anthem lyrics in the discord server.

Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/heeatinsoap/

Reason : Extreme Toxicity

Executor : Bar Le Devil

Server : 1-2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons i should be unbanned

---------------------------------------------

It's very hard to convince the staff team to unban me after 4 bans, so I'm not gonna jump right in the "pls unban" and a 4th chance isn't a thing so I'm not gonna ask about an unban because I don't deserve one and everyone can agree on that. So I'm gonna ask you for a downgrade to a month or three, or a 1 year mute but not a perm mute because I think that's only there for people who spam the n word and extremely offensive slurs in world or area chat.

Steam Profile URL

https://steamcommunity.com/id/diotalabani/

Reason

Toxic Behavior

Server
    Sandbox #1-2

Executor
    Putr1k

Reason why you should unban me:
    I think instead of banning me maybe lower it to 30 days and give me a 180 day mute or 1 year mute because the reason you banned me is so that I cant disturb the chat anymore(I think) and i cant disturb if im muted. I dont even use my mic too so i think it makes sense if it was just a mute instead of ban

Ok so basically I got banned for toxicity but I don't really think it makes sense to ban people as toxicity can't be done in an action but by chatting toxicily or however you call it and the ban was 180 days and the executer was Putr1k and the reason im not following the format is because this isn't really a ban appeal but if it is then okay but to me it isn't really one so yeah im just asking to make the 180 day ban a 360 day mute

Steam Profile URLhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/diotalabani/

Reason Extreme Toxicity
    Server Sandbox 1-5

Executor RenegadeNine

Reason why you should unban me:

So there is a clan war between DWN and SBS and im part of sbs. my friend told me to warn DWN so that they dont mess with us. My other friend joined after that and started making jokes while i warned them. and then i tried to join 1-2 and thats when i realized i was banned! I remembered that I warned DWN but it got a bit aggressive in the conversation the problem is i didnt want to be aggressive only slightly to intimidate them and they also started going aggressive against me. I had no intention of being toxic.