Beiträge von Middy

"How about we start to learn how to shoot down jets or use them? A lot better solution than removing something you aren't good enough to beat"

This kid is smart. (Not joking)

Ikr

Steam profile link + name:http://steamcommunity.com/id/middyzz + Middy

Game and Freezzer play-time:On Unturned I've played 3000+ hours and on Freezzer around 200.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I played 48 hours these 2 past weeks on all games, and on Unturned around 30 these 2 past weeks but i started playing much more now. And daily i play around 2 hours on Freezzer.

About yourself:I am a 15 year old High school student, born in the Dominican Republic living in Macedonia. I play a lot of games like Unturned , R6S, PUBG but i main Unturned. I've learned various languages like Czech , Spanish , Macedonian , English and a little bit of Russian and French. I enjoy to kayak and go to the gym on my freetime.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have enjoyed my time on freezzer, I like the server, the atmosphere, and the people. I would like to contribute to it and give my experience on it to other players in the future. I've been a part of staff on various communites such as BrainZ, Empire and Breakfast Club. I don't take side on conflicts, i'm good at solving problems. I also am active on the Discord server.

I have played this game for a long time so i have some experience about it like people using glitches and stuff that means i know mostly most of the ways you can get in and out i've seen a lot of people do it INGAME. I also know there is some way people can get rid of BattlEye and just easy use hacks without being detected , so i will always spy all the players that are on the server and if i spot someone doing something wrong i will record him what he's doing and stuff.Also i've seen a lot of people being disrecpectful and racist in the chat and i hate racism. If you need something more message me.

EDIT:: As i said up there when i'm not on my PC i can be on the forums and discord a lot so i can be helpful there aswell.

Anyways i've been gaming for 5 years i started playing cs 1.6 being an admin on servers so i know how to deal with hackers,spammers and etc.. I also moderated a server for the game samp which included moderating for forum and servers(same again with cheaters and stuff)so always before i ban someone or something i spy him and record so i have proofs and stufff..If you need anythingbelse for information just ask me.

Thanks,

Middy

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/middycappuchino

Game play-time: 2400 hours

Freezzer play-time: 103 hours.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I have 151 hours in the past 2 weeks ,and i mostly play 4 to 7 hours a day.

About yourself:I am a 14 year old boy from Macedonia, but i was born in Dominican Republic. I talk multiple languages like Spanish, English, Macedonian, Czech and Russian so i can communicate with the players who don't talk English very well. I also enjoy to do kayaking and swim. I love to talk to people, to meet new guys on the internet and stuff.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Well i play Unturned for a long time so i have experience of the game , i also don't like people who don't follow the rules and they are being disrepectful to other players, or people who cheat/glitch for no reason just to be cool. I have some experience of moderating a server of the game SA-MP which included servers and forums, so i can help on forums aswell when i'm on my laptop.. I really want to help you guys out :)

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Greetings Andres aka Middy

Hey FG team and players

My name is Middy ingame Andres in real life i was born in Dominican Republic then i moved to Czech republic when i was 9 years old i used to live there 2 years then i moved to Macedonia so i know some languages like Spanish English French a bit and Macedonian my main language i am talking. Im 14 im 5,9 tall blue eyes brown hair , i go to school and i play games a lot.

I have 1800 on Unturned which 200 or 300 are in Freezzer , id like to help this big community and growing because there is a lot of swear words coming from other players , i've seen people glitching too and yeah .. i have experience of moderating other servers, and i was called for OWL EYE in a server from Unturned , i love to help new people. I've seen the rules and here is my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/presshomedontstalk/

*I apologize for missunderstanding the requierements for applying

* I know i'm 14 but i take job serious.

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Greetins Andres(Middy):)