Beiträge von XanderSae03

Atleast on the Russia vanilla server, there are cars which people have built to be OP. They have one or more laiers of armor and have barbed wire fence in front to kill people. It often comes out of nowhere and is really anoying for anybody who encounters it, so I understand why they are dubbed "cancer cars".

The first thing that makes them OP is the fact that all vehicle mounted things ignore all other world objects. The second thing is when they can still sit inside the car when they wan't to pick up the loot from their prey.

I can only think of two effective ways to make them "less" OP, and I don't really know if it's possible. The first way is make vehicle mounted objects collide with other objects. The second way and probably most effective is to make it so people need to exit their car to get access to the ground stuff.

I know that using plugins or mods to do this is not gonna be entierly vanilla. But honestly, the "cancer cars" kinda ruins the expirience for everyone else on the server.