Steam Profile URLhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/masterzap /
    Reason
    disruptive behaviour
    ServerSandbox #1-1
    executor irmiz

I feel like i have been unrightfully treated

i have been banned for 14 days for disruptive behaviour

now first of all in no way shape or form was i disrupting anyone

secondly i have gotten confirmation that i was using /lv which i was then i should be unbanned

thirdly i was actually using /lv u can check so pls unbann me by like tomorrow latest

thank you for your time

also with the current time im spending on the game cause im playing longer than most people i think that im fine

Steam profile link + name:Eggs

https://steamcommunity.com/id/masterzap/

hello my name is Ryan(aka eggs) and this is my Staff application

I am 12 turning 13 on the 1 September

Game and Freezzer play-time:I am fairly new to game just starting a few weeks back but I can proudly say that i really like the game,I have played 131hrs and most of that has been on the freezer servers I will be playing the game a lot more though

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I play this unturned a lot constantly trying to get better,I play from about 1-10 pm but that may change because south Africa is currently in a lock down meaning that I have a lot of time on my hands once I am done with my online work,I weekly play about 60hrs and that me being modest.

About yourself:I have a Fairly strange personality i can be fun at times but i can also be serious when i need to,i generally have a bubbly attitude though,I am fairly sporty play 6 sports,I am also half Ugandan on my dads side and on my moms side European and south African.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Now i would really like to be apart of the staff team because i think that i would be a good asset,I am smart when it comes to tactics,I have killer instincts and I always persevere.Fun fact I am currently working on a case were people were able to duplicate items using locker on top of apcs and i could really use your help.

Well that raps it up for my application I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and I hope you guys take me into consideration

Steam profile link + name:Eggs

https://steamcommunity.com/id/masterzap/

hello my name is Ryan(aka eggs) and this is my Staff application

I am 12 turning 13 on the 1 September

Game and Freezzer play-time:I am fairly new to game just starting a few weeks back but I can proudly say that i really like the game,I have played 131hrs and most of that has been on the freezer servers I will be playing the game a lot more though

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I play this unturned a lot constantly trying to get better,I play from about 1-10 pm but that may change because south Africa is currently in a lock down meaning that I have a lot of time on my hands once I am done with my online work,I weekly play about 60hrs and that me being modest.

About yourself:I have a Fairly strange personality i can be fun at times but i can also be serious when i need to,i generally have a bubbly attitude though,I am fairly sporty play 6 sports,I am also half Ugandan on my dads side and on my moms side European and south African.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Now i would really like to be apart of the staff team because i think that i would be a good asset,I am smart when it comes to tactics,I have killer instincts and I always persevere.Fun fact I am currently working on a case were people were able to duplicate items using locker on top of apcs and i could really use your help.

Well that raps it up for my application I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and I hope you guys take me into consideration