Beiträge von Darth Malice

i dont know, i think its kind of fun that way. if you have an issue with it, why not group up together, and make a big group yourself? just an idea. either solution would work, but one would be less stressful for staff

Game and Freezzer play-time: i have spent most of my almost 2000 hours of unturned time on freezzer and am a huge fan

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: current playtime, nearly every day

About yourself: i enjoy managing things so i will MAKE myself available almost all the time. my parents are divorced so i will have to move from house to house frequently. i have extensive staff experience on smaller names. i am good at mediating arguments, and am able to take a very active role in each server. you wont be bored in staff chat cause i am a wonderful conversationalist, and i thoroughly hate toxicity on unturned servers and thus would love to eliminate it on just one more server if not many.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: well id love my job and hardly ever complain about it. so its not like id avoid it at any point. i am trustworthy and dependent. i am accountable and responsible and am well geared for solving the VERY FEW issues that freezzer has. i enjoy the community and have wanted to eliminate just a little more toxicity all the time. i patiently and graciously await your reply. if i dont perhaps seem any different from any other application, then maybe you or another staff member could interview me. get an idea of just how i operate as an admin and see for yourself why i could be a wonderful addition. thank you for your time. links below. you will find i have no vac bans and have many widely known group names throughout freezzer. i have actually united the pvp servers under peace treaties before and been in one big group together for at least several hours. i tend to be a riot there and so i doubt youd find an OG player that would disagree with the idea of me being staff.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/timaaay/