Beiträge von DarkGamingDronze

As i said , this gives a chance for the staff to work harder and have goals to achive.. would also allow more players to apply for staff in the future

It's just a suggestion :3

Its been whirling around my head for a bit so i wanted to just ask if we could add in more ranks into the game..

For example Adminstrators now could have a Co-founder rank and old moderators could get senior moderators or Adminstrator...

This would give more staff members to work harder to earn higher ranks...

Here are some of the ranks that i am suggesting

(Goes by power given to rank)

Trial Moderator

Senior Moderator

Admnistrator

Executive Adminstrator/Lead-Developer

Co-founder

Cheers:griefer:

Okay i understand,

I just want to clarify that I do have experience with moderating (and adminstarating) Online multiplayer servers as i was a former Lead Executive Adminstrator on a wealthy minecraft server.

It really isnt about overworking my self, I am used to getting overworked. I dont really need to go to the other games every single day, I have a time schedueled Day where i manage my time and fit in gaming on Unturned with other games with short breaks in the middle (You might think im a freak)

Hello Freezzer Gaming Staff team,

About Me:
    My name is Ayyad, DarkGamingDronze in game, and I have become quite fond of Unturned over the past few months, especially on the Freezzer servers. I found the game from my school friends, and we have played alot on the Freezzer servers over the duration of our time on Unturned. I have very much enjoyed the game, and have logged around 149 hours on Unturned, about 120 of which have been on the Freezzer servers . I understand this is only my 1st post on the forum, and I am unfamiliar with most of you, but I do devote a lot of my time on the Survival servers, and have become acquainted with most players, regulars and new. I plan on becoming more active in your community as I branch out onto the other servers.I am a staff member on other types of games and other servers on Unturned, so i am fimiliar with the protocols that should happen before getting the position. I request this position because i feel that such good servers need alot of new, experienced staff to handle and help players. Most of the time, i either see a spawn killer, a hacker or even a rule breaker. I have never seen a staff member online i saw a player (or me sometimes) that needed help.

Hours on Unturned: 147

Hours on Freezzer Gaming: About 120

Current Location: South Korea, Seoul

Time Played Per Week: Daily (This could go up to 70-30 hours in a week)

Qualifications: I have been online gaming since 2002. I have played just about every type of game, from MOBA to FPS to MMO. I have learned how gaming communities work, and how they must be maintained by a series of responsible moderators and admins who seek to make the gaming experience enjoyable for all. I had owned my first minecraft server in 2010, and it has been succesful in grabing attention of average 30 players per hour , and moderated a rather fruitful number of players. I have been an active member of communities in League Of Legends, Minecraft (Lead Executive-Admin,Developer,Founder,Super Admin, Moderator in alot of servers), TF2, Garry's Mod, World Of Warcraft,etc . I know how to identify people who contribute nothing but toxicity into a friendly gaming community. I understand how to responsibly use commands in a position of power to enhance the experience from the person who plays 60 hours a week in a server to the person who may only be browsing the server to check it out and would never abuse my powers.

What I can contribute to Freezzer Gaming: I do have this problem in staying online for ... ever. So i would stay online even though there are no other members of staff are. I have worked as a Teacher assistant, so i do know how to deal with people who don't play by the rules. I would also love to help this beautiful community in many ways like helping new players, Punishing rule breakers and many more things!

Thanks,

DarkGamingDronze