Beiträge von DogeLeDankXD

I have been thru many steam acounts because i play a game for lets say 1 year then i stop and start playing another game and make steam account for that game and as you can easily guess i forget password and email that i used :/ So its pointles to reccover but im activley using this one *my english is good but no perfect sorry if i made any mistakes in grammar section and typing* Cheers <3

Well as i said my friend made this account and i will provide link now http://steamcommunity.com/id/2184124194/ And i dont know what reprecausion means i guess that is a reason or ban but no i didnt get any bans or vac bans What more do you want to know i will gladly explain And trustworthines i belive i can be trusted but because of my steam account im sorry for that as i said my friend made it so I can change the info to real if that is nececary?

I cant rmember their names because they constantly changet them and i dont know how can i get their names because they left the server but thanks for your help!

Hello! My name is nemanja im from serbia (Ignore information on my steam account they are not real because my friend made this steam account) Litle bit about me

Im 15 years old from serbia i love unturned and i have been playing it since 2.0 or Previous version (I cant remember) As a staff memeber i would help out new players helping them with comands and such other things i have a good personality meaning (I dont rage and curse like other 15 years old) I have a good time helping people in games because i like to play games and help other people.

On this Steam Account i alredy have 176.5 hours played in under 3 weeks i have other steamm acounts one of them has close to 300 hours my original steam and my oldest one which had about 100 I cant remember names or passwords to 1 of the accounts but i can from the middle one also im very social and i like to have a good time on servers like these I play about 50 hours a week and im not going to be very active next 3 months because i will be going to sweeden im going to be active but not so much. I have eye for hackers because i played on a server full of hackers and abusers of glitches also i woul like to help te server grow and expand as im the only person on server playing at 5AM In my country my timezone :D:D Yes i play games too much and i realize how much i could help if i get a staff place on server. Thank you for reading my post :) I will give answers if you have to ask me somthing but maybe il be a bit late because i have a flight to sweeden tomorow: Love from serbia <3 Cheers!<3

So i was playing on Freezzer#4 That is like shops and stuff And Me and my friend decide to build a death machine We placed over 20 barbed wire fences on it and plates and spikes so we could kill people without going out of vehicle (can a mod tell me if that is aginst rules or no) And we meet a team of 3 realy toxic players by their chat i guess they were 12 So they called us puss*es an other curse words like bitch*s Whor*s and other insults and they said u fuk u lil ass puss u get out of vehicle i need to fuk ur moma u nigger and i replied where are you? To wich he replied seattle we go in seattle kill them using apc and get to our base and they start cursing us and stuff so they get pissed off when we kill them 10 times by apc so one of them leaves for 10 minutes and says this is my second account i gonna kill u if i get ban its ok and we like werent scared and we go to scorpion 7 and kill them agin a couple of times then when we ran 1 guy over he didnt die and other 2 were hit by fences also didnt die and they cant lay or crouch cuz there are spikes on the barricades that go up the floor and then they use a gun that just like 1 shoted apc we had 100 health i was driving and i hear like a silenced shot and imedrialty we explodet they got our stuff and loged out as fast as a seond so we need to get rid of those toxic people!