Beiträge von Jack_Meister

Is it against the rules, they are glitching using door and so on...

No glitching/exploiting.

There are guys under the ground on freezer#3 Washington under scorpion 7

players are complaining about them, thanks :D

Just looking through the Shop and I noticed that the "tank" costs 4000 buy but the desert and forest cost 3000, why is that xD there all tanks and if anything id expect the forest to be more expensive. Just a random post but thought it was odd...

+ Is it a good thing to have hinds or any "HMG" vehicle's so cheap? seems that no one is going to ever buy a tank when they can buy 4 hinds for the same price...

THANKS 8o

Ps, just curious :)

The answer is that, if I ever had a need to do so, if I had a problem id come on teamspeak and ask for help, or id use the steam forums (which I have done multiple times) and if that doesn't work then message a staff member directly. I'd love to post more on the forums, but what's the point when you can solve a problem quickly and efficiently.

of course if there is cheating or glitching then that is a different matter and the forum would be the place to go for not only proof but to ask for second opinions and so on. :)

Steam Name:

Jack_Meister

Jack

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:61307060

Timezone:

GMT

Date of birth:

03/11/98

Mic:

ALWAYS (TeamSpeak and Discord)

hours in the past two weeks:

Hours on the server:

161h 50m 48s on my main account with 80+ on my other accounts

Hours in unturned:

260+ on my main account another 150+ on my other accounts

Staff experience on Server or other games / IRL ?:

I was a community admin on an Arma 2 server where I assisted every one and helped them with all there needs and problems. Then we have Rust, I adored Rust and I ended up spending around a thousand hours on it, in turn this meant that I had admin on one server which I play too much of and fell out with the game itself. Then I had some friends servers that I was admin on, this ranged from Gmod to Unturned but I left this until the end as they were not professional and were not long term commitments. Then there was a large Gmod community which I was Head admin on for a time, I worked all the way up from T-Mod and this game me a lot of experience in helping player and staff equally, PhoenixRP (was a pretty big and active community)

I work for a Charity that pays me to supervise and care for the wellbeing of people at my local mencap facility, I am a fully trained medic which I love and I redo my training every year.

What will make you a better choice than others?:

I am a friendly person and I love being a peoples person and more to the point I am ALWAYS available to help out. (love my pc) As well as that that I have always tried to help and make myself useful. I help players out from telling them commands to getting them started in the game. I also think I'm up for it . I love my friends and if you ask them about me they will tell you all about me, I have previously helped Freenex when the server had some problems with the Kits and I hope I helped in some way.

Why I should be chosen ?:

I love Unturned with all my heart and I wish to share my love for the game more I have clocked a lot of hours in total on all of my accounts. I am a very chatty person and I love working with people and I do it all the time, I would like to consider myself as Polite, professional, calm, dedicated and helpful. I have a good understanding of how servers are run and how people act and think and I love to help people and make there game play better. I have plenty of spare time and I love Freezzer servers as I think that it is a really nice community and I would be horned to be a part of it! I know the serer rules and I agree with them 100% and I would uphold them and not be biased for any one. I do believe I am mature enough to be able handle anything thrown at me. and I can speak a good level of English.

Any Small details we should know ?:

My Vac ban's are nothing to do with myself, they are because of one of my smurf's for CSGO got vac'd while it was being rented out to a friend and due to steam banning all accounts on the same mobile number they all got banned, I submitted many complaints to steam as I have never cheated and will never but the best they could do for me was to community ban the "friend of mine"

currently studding for my A-Levels in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and history.

Thanks,

Jack :*