Beiträge von Raizel

The Sandbox servers restart after every 6 hours if I remember correctly, and any base older than two hours will get removed with the restart. This is to help keep the servers clean.

The video in no way proves that the person you're accusing built that, as far as we know, it's a random base, and you're glitching with your friend.

-Name: Raizel

-Game play-time: 637 hours

-Freezer play-time: 501 hours

-Applying for: Staff

This is my second attempt applying, I hope this time I can make it this time.

About Myself:

I am a college student currently studying in the West, although I am from Hong Kong. I have studied in the US for 4 years so I can speak fluent English and mandarin, which can help me communicate and understand problems better. Being an active player on survival servers 1-5, I’m able to spend 20-30 hours per week on the server. I have played the game for a while so I know how the game operates and works.

Reason why I applied again:

I want to reapply showing that I got better and really want to help you guys out. Since my last application, I have studied bugs and rules more carefully, so I can implement them properly. The motivation for me to apply for this job is to stop this game from being ruined by toxic, racist, cheaters, or glitchers, and so everyone can enjoy it. Spending 600 + hours deep into the game not only brought me joy and new friends but also allowed me to watch players who took advantage of English server and spam disrespectful language to many international players who were not aware of the situation. As an international player myself, could not tolerate this violation to keep harming the game’s environment. Thus, becoming one of the moderators will be part of my devoting gaming life. To be a moderator, helping players out, making new friends and stopping racisms, hate speeches and making the game a better environment for all players are my priorities.

Experiences I have:

I have little online gaming moderation experience, this is backed up by my position as a secretary and editor for my school’s key club for a year. I was responsible for all the clubs’ committee reports and submitting the organized report to our main district. Keeping records, files and details for a smooth and steady operation of the club was my main jobs. I am also responsible for creating newspaper for important upgrades and notifying club activity updates to students as well as designing magazines, posters, t-shirt and rally signs. More than that, Collecting, organizing new ideas from students and presenting it to the main distrait were also my responsibility.

I really want to join your team and help you guys out.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you for reading this.

Best,

Raizel

~Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174602006/

~IGN: Nice to unmeet you

~Age: 19

~Game play-time: 486 hours

~Freezer play-time: 378 hours

~Applying for: Moderator

About Myself:

I am a University student from Canada but I am originally from Hong Kong, China. I have studied in the US for 4 years so I can speak fluent English and mandarin. Being an active player on survival servers 1-5, I’m able to spend 20-30 hours per week on the server. I have played the game for a while so I know how the game operates and works.

Experiences I have:

I have been a secretary and editor for my school’s key club for a year so being a moderator shouldn’t be hard. I was responsible for all the clubs’ committee reports and submitting the organized report to our main district. Keeping records, files and details for a smooth and steady operation of the club was my main jobs. I am also responsible for creating newspaper for important upgrades and notifying club activity updates to students as well as designing magazines, posters, t-shirt and rally signs. More than that, Collecting, organizing new ideas from students and presenting it to the main distrait were also my responsibility.

Reason why I applied:

As an applicant for the role of moderator, I fulfil all the standards to fit this job. The motivation for me to apply for this job is to stop the racism taking its part in my beloved game, and help people understand the game more. Spending 400 + hours deep into the game not only brought me joy and new friends but also allowed me to watch players who took advantage of English server and spam disrespectful language to many international players who were not aware of the situation. As an international player myself, could not tolerate this violation to keep harming the game’s environment. Thus, becoming one of the moderators will be part of my devoting gaming life. To be a moderator, helping players out, making new friends and stopping racisms, hate speeches and making the game a better environment for all players are my priorities.

I look forward to hearing back from you

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Carroe

Greetings,

I have an issue with kits (it said i do not have permissions to execute this command, I believe everyone are having this issue rn)

but I am able to spawn tanks and sentry.

Thank you for your time

Please check again after server restart. Should've been fixed + I've added 2 days to your subscription. Let me know if it works.

Thank you for your report. :)

when will the server restart?

i just went on and still can't spawn tanks or helis

I have 3 subscriptions going on rn, ones kit diamond, silver and vip.

Is it possible to cancel the silver and kit diamond?

I dont need any refunds.

I just want them gone and keep the VIP one. Plz and thank you