Beiträge von Amorous

I accept my ban, but I would like to point out that I didnt spam music at all. And b0y did a horrible job trying to neutralise the situation as everyone was dissing me because they literally suck against me. and when I reply then I get the warning and kicks and not them.

Steam profile: Amorous http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143971531)

Reason for ban: Calling mod a cunt

Date of ban: 20/03/2017

Server you were banned on: 3-1 creative arena

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): B0y Wond3r

Why you think you should be unbanned: Firstly, I would like point out how underqaulified B0y W0nd3r is, as he cannot differenciate between a good player and a hacker.

Anyway, I was so pissed off that B0y did not kick or ban an obvious hacker and his teammate who kept killing me and everyone was calling me salty and some other bad words as I complained, I started calling out the hacker hoping b0y might notice nad check his obvious profile, but he just ignored me, so I started using curse words to get his attention because he just down right ignored me and thought I was being salty after getting killed, and several other guys were provoking me by calling me offensive things and when I replied to them, b0y kicks me and not them. He proceeded to kick me several times about 6 or more. So, I came back to call him a cunt because he favoured those other guys over me and it's not fair, STAFF should treat everyone equally.

I am very sorry for my toxic behaviour, I truly am. But, hackers really piss me off.