Beiträge von Gin

Please do read properly.

No ill will was ment with it. And eventually I did go out. I did not
    glitch down there in the first place. TPA'd to some kids that wanted me
    to accept theirs to get down there. TPA'd to them instead...

>I TPA'd to the kids that wanted me to accept theirs. I TPA'Dto them instead so I could get out. After that I was messing around with the mic, and tried to suicide to respawn somewhere else. That's when I got banned. I never stated I TP'd with them under the map. I was driven there by some kid named Martin in a runabout. He then logged out and I was pretty much stuck there for 3 minutes. Admittedly yeah I did yell at people from under there. But I did not try to kill them whatsoever. I was yelling at them such as >Hey you're heading this way. Oh now that way. Yeah I see you buddy.

And again. Yeah, I get that i broke a rule, which to be honest, have not seen a single rule list. The server does not mention any at all.

Also, Don't you think that a permanent ban is a little bit excessive for just that? Like honestly, I didn't even get there by myself. I don't even know how that kid did it. He just spawned a garage thingy and a boat. Told me to get in and bam, under the map. Minute later he DC's, and i take all the blame for it.

Like, I get me breaking the rules and everything, but I haven't seen any list. There's no command for it on the server either that redirects you to a list of rules that tells you what NOT to do on a sandbox.

Besides, personally I don't think that this should be taken this heavily. Like sure, a day or two ban would be suiting I suppose with how strict you lot are. But permanently? Come on now.

I was down there for about, 2 to 3 minutes. I TPA'd out because a lot of people wanted me to accept their TPA's down there. No ill will was ment with it. And eventually I did go out. I did not glitch down there in the first place. TPA'd to some kids that wanted me to accept theirs to get down there. TPA'd to them instead. Made a joke, screamed in to my mic Relax guys I got this, Click suicide /whack Banned permanently. Don't you think that's only SLIGHTLY excessive? 3 minutes down there by some random kid telling me to get into the boat, lmao.

Steam profile:  Main profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gin-Erilarin/ , Profile that got banned/banlinked http://steamcommunity.com/id/GinHotaruu/

Reason for ban: Honestly have no idea, added freenex and asked him why. Might have something to do with me listening to some kid spawning a runabout, and putting a garage frame on it and went inside the map. So I followed. He went under the map with it, and went all the way under Washington and went offline. I TPA'd to someone to get out, and decided to suicide to relocate. Poof, banned. There was no reason on the ban, just stated >You have been banned from multiplayer. Oh ok.

Date of ban: 22 March, Do not remember the time.

Server you were banned on:Sandbox 1-4? Not certain. It was on Washington.

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: I wanted some time off from my main account so I made the new one. Found out I couldn't family share my games. Decided to get on unturned, Found a server I actually enjoy. Running around with a chainsaw while screaming like a maniac. A lot of people appreciated apparentally. That, and the fact that I have no idea why I got banned at all. I do not cheat. There is no need for me to. Especially because it's a sandbox.